This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Got so much anger in me today one of those days I could do without certain laws
Original post by Little Popcorns
Got so much anger in me today one of those days I could do without certain laws

Same tbh. Can pm me if you need to vent
Just when you think things can't get any worse and they do... Had a lovely mini breakdown earlier, trying to pick the pieces up now but I feel so useless. I'm trying to get a job and interview no7 went terribly and even if it had gone well I don't feel good enough at the moment to concentrate on anything let alone work so I feel like whats the point, I'm really uesless because I feel like I can't do anything with my life right now :frown:
Remember my therapist told me a fortnight ago that I'd be getting a session at least once a week from my next session (which was today), well I had my session today and got told I wouldn't see her the next week or the week after that or even the week after that, my next session is 4 weeks away because she is on holiday. That's the third holiday she's took since I started with her in January. Never known a person to take so many holidays. I've been really struggling the last week or so, so that was a real downer today when I found that out :cry2:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Remember my therapist told me a fortnight ago that I'd be getting a session at least once a week from my next session (which was today), well I had my session today and got told I wouldn't see her the next week or the week after that or even the week after that, my next session is 4 weeks away because she is on holiday. That's the third holiday she's took since I started with her in January. Never known a person to take so many holidays. I've been really struggling the last week or so, so that was a real downer today when I found that out :cry2:

Can you call them up and ask to see someone on a temporary basis while sh'es on holiday? 4 week break is really bad, I can see why you're upset. :hugs:

What. the. hell. This woman really is taking the piss -_- Why didn't she tell you about this before?
You need to speak to your GP and explain how you feel... Also they'll be able to give you the number for the people that are in charge or her service, usually the primary care mental health team...

Feel free to PM.
Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

That really does sound nice. You can PM me if you want to talk about it?

Ok, this is a piss take now. You need to go to your GP and explain this, because it is just not fair to you. :hugs:
Original post by Airmed
Ok, this is a piss take now. You need to go to your GP and explain this, because it is just not fair to you. :hugs:

Original post by Little Popcorns
What. the. hell. This woman really is taking the piss -_- Why didn't she tell you about this before?
You need to speak to your GP and explain how you feel... Also they'll be able to give you the number for the people that are in charge or her service, usually the primary care mental health team...

Feel free to PM.

Original post by Sabertooth
Can you call them up and ask to see someone on a temporary basis while sh'es on holiday? 4 week break is really bad, I can see why you're upset. :hugs:

Thanks guys, you are all right. She's taking the absolute piss now. I've got the GP this week to get a fit note and my mum is going to come in with me and talk things over about my therapist. My mum is also going to call up the primary care team and see what they say. I asked her if there was anyone I could see in her absence and she said no.

She did say today that I seem to be quite agitated and frustrated with her and therapy. Hmmmm I wonder why! She was quite nice and understanding today but she's still not the therapist for me, I think. I need someone more reliable for a start

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting my summer class on Monday, already convinced I'm going to fail. I have to read the first 3 chapters of the textbook (108 pages) before the first class and I'm finding it impossible to concentrate. The voices won't shut up, they're a constant barrage of negativity. I feel like I can't do this and I was stupid to think I could ever do well at university. :frown:
Really struggling getting this piece of work started.

Just convinced I'm gonna do it all wrong. :cry:
Original post by Midnightmemories
Really struggling getting this piece of work started.

Just convinced I'm gonna do it all wrong. :cry:

can sympathise with that :frown: can;t bring myself to do past papers as revision in case I get bad marks even though it's what needs doing.... What work is it? :frown:
Good News: I have an appointment with the NHS on Monday which will then help to determine my next course of treatment (hopefully seeing a psychologist!)
Ive seen and been discharged by two therapists so far and im only slightly better!
Hoping this will be 3rd time lucky.
I have OCD for all of you that dont know.
Everything is ruined for at least the next year
Original post by Anonymous
Everything is ruined for at least the next year

what's happened? :frown: hope you're ok :hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Good News: I have an appointment with the NHS on Monday which will then help to determine my next course of treatment (hopefully seeing a psychologist!)
Ive seen and been discharged by two therapists so far and im only slightly better!

Good luck with everything and let me know how you get on :smile: you know I'm always here if you need to talk :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck with everything and let me know how you get on :smile: you know I'm always here if you need to talk :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou!!!
I shall do! Im a bit nervous as its not gonna be just me there. Its like a presentation thing, but we get to speak alone with the therapists afterwards.
Aw thanks, im always here if you want to talk too! :hugs:
Im liking the new look btw! :smile:

Fingers crossed for you!
Thankyou!!!
I shall do! Im a bit nervous as its not gonna be just me there. Its like a presentation thing, but we get to speak alone with the therapists afterwards.
Aw thanks, im always here if you want to talk too! :hugs:
Im liking the new look btw! :smile:

You'll be fine and I hope you get a therapist that suits you and not one as bad as mine :laugh: do you think you might get another course of ERP therapy?

Thanks! Taking a wee while to get used to but I like it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jelly1000
Fingers crossed for you!

Thankyou! :hugs:

Latest