The Student Room Group

Girls if you had a crush on a guy

And he said "give me a kiss" while dancing would you?

Scroll to see replies

Are you 12, why are you using the word crush. If I liked the guy and he asked I'd waste no time.
Yes.

+ perhaps add a poll?
If I liked the guy then probably, but I would think the approach is a bit awkward. It's more attractive if you just go for it, as long as you know you are both consenting. Honestly, body language can go a long way and it's much less forced

If it was a random guy, however, I would probably decline because I'd just find it so cringey
Reply 4
Original post by elizahughes
If I liked the guy then probably, but I would think the approach is a bit awkward. It's more attractive if you just go for it, as long as you know you are both consenting. Honestly, body language can go a long way and it's much less forced

If it was a random guy, however, I would probably decline because I'd just find it so cringey

even a 10/10 guy?
Reply 5
Original post by xobeauty
Are you 12, why are you using the word crush. If I liked the guy and he asked I'd waste no time.

I bet you get crushes aswell.
Original post by JokesOnYoo
even a 10/10 guy?

ngl if he approaches a girl like that then he is definitely not a 10/10 to me. If he was really good looking and approached me like that I'd assume he was a cocky prick that's desperate to pull, but that's just me
Reply 7
ngl if he approaches a girl like that then he is definitely not a 10/10 to me. If he was really good looking and approached me like that I'd assume he was a cocky prick that's desperate to pull, but that's just me

How do 10/10 guys approach?
I bet you get crushes aswell.

How do you define a crush... Is a crush you like for two seconds?
Reply 9
How do you define a crush... Is a crush you like for two seconds?

Butterflies.
How do 10/10 guys approach?

Well I'm talking 10/10 in terms of both looks and personality, so I'd have to already know them, and I would want a bit of a build up because the whole flirting stage is exciting. I'm not actually that fussy, I just feel like both of you knowing in the moment that you want to kiss is much cuter than announcing that they're going to kiss you or something similar - once you're together it's different, but for a first kiss it's sweet
Butterflies.

If that's the case then you should do it, you'll make her day.
If that's the case then you should do it, you'll make her day.

dyu ever get butterflies when you see a guy you like?
Well I'm talking 10/10 in terms of both looks and personality, so I'd have to already know them, and I would want a bit of a build up because the whole flirting stage is exciting. I'm not actually that fussy, I just feel like both of you knowing in the moment that you want to kiss is much cuter than announcing that they're going to kiss you or something similar - once you're together it's different, but for a first kiss it's sweet

Fair enough are you blonde?
Fair enough are you blonde?

lol no why?
lol no why?

English name, thought might be blonde.
dyu ever get butterflies when you see a guy you like?

No, I haven't liked a guy for a very long time. Been attracted but never liked a guy for the right reasons thus no butterflies probably.
No, I haven't liked a guy for a very long time. Been attracted but never liked a guy for the right reasons thus no butterflies probably.

Who broke your heart

beauty but no brain.
i joke princess
Original post by hezzlington
Who broke your heart

No body when I say I haven't liked a guy for the right reasons it means I just liked how he looked or what he had. If someone gives you butterflies you must really like them for who they are, for me any who.

Quick Reply

Latest