The Student Room Group

should i break up with him???

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by boredasf
i've been going out with this guy for a year now, but we've never stated whether we're in a relationship or not.
i know he has talked to and flirted with other girls, and he is always liking other girls' pics on instagram and it bugs me :/ maybe i'm just being jealous.

we would go weeks without texting and when he did text me it was so he could meet up with me, and every time we'd meet up we end up doing something sexual. :/ so i felt as though he was using me. but at the same time i'm kinda using him i guess..

but recently he has started to put some effort in and text me more. so i'm so confused. i don't know what to do.
i feel as though there are other prettier girls he'd rather be with, but he's sticking with me because i'm easy :/

guys are soooo confusing!!!!
i don't know what to do.
i can't speak to him about this because we both hate confrontation and i cringe at these types of things. i try so hard not to be like those annoying clingy girls.

any advice? x

There's sounds like there's no commitment from him so i would stop bothering with him if you want something more than what you have.
i've been going out with this guy for a year now, but we've never stated whether we're in a relationship or not.
i know he has talked to and flirted with other girls, and he is always liking other girls' pics on instagram and it bugs me :/ maybe i'm just being jealous.

we would go weeks without texting and when he did text me it was so he could meet up with me, and every time we'd meet up we end up doing something sexual. :/ so i felt as though he was using me. but at the same time i'm kinda using him i guess..

but recently he has started to put some effort in and text me more. so i'm so confused. i don't know what to do.
i feel as though there are other prettier girls he'd rather be with, but he's sticking with me because i'm easy :/

i don't know what to do.
i can't speak to him about this because we both hate confrontation and i cringe at these types of things. i try so hard not to be like those annoying clingy girls.

any advice? x

I'm sorry but it really doesn't sound like you guys are together or are going to get together. If you haven't even talked about whether you're in a relationship or not then he might just be seeing you as a friends with benefits kind of thing. It might be worth asking him what kind of relationship he thinks you two have? If not then decide for yourself whether you can carry on as before or just break things off with him.
He sounds like an attention seeker.
Reply 4
Ditch him, find a guy who wil treat you with respect
how often do you see him, what else does he usually wanna do with you apart of sexual activity? sounds like he doesn't really care tbh
Confront him about what? By the sounds of things, he calls you up to use you, and you're so happy for the attention, you say yes, regardless of the no contact in the weeks prior. He might be thinking that everything is cool with you both.

When you see him or talk to him, just try and do it on your own terms, rather than his. Gain some level of worth in yourself, and know that you deserve better than this.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
how often do you see him, what else does he usually wanna do with you apart of sexual activity? sounds like he doesn't really care tbh

i see him about once a month.. :/
we haven't seen each other for about 2 months because we've both been busy.
most of the time we go for coffee, cinema etc., or book a hotel :/
You're a booty call and no, you're not in a relationship. Sorry.

The fact you even need to ask yourself or the internet that is proof.
Reply 9
Original post by claireestelle
There's sounds like there's no commitment from him so i would stop bothering with him if you want something more than what you have.

Lol that is your answer for everything.

I could be like "not sure what spread to put on my toast?" And you'd give exactly the same answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't know what to do.

any advice? x

Communication can really save everyone a little trouble.
When your with someone for one year and don't know if it's a relationship.

Enough internet for today.
Original post by TSR Mustafa

bahahahaha
why break up when you didn't have anything except booty calls in the first place, there's nothing to break just move onto someone worth you
Original post by TSR Mustafa

lold

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending