The Student Room Group

why do all the rapes done my migrants get mentioned on tsr?

But the rapes done by domestic citizens don't get mention. These anti-migrant people are a joke. All you see is 'swedish woman raped my migrant' 'girl gets raped by migrant'.

You'll never see threads like 'girl gets raped by british man' etc. So either Western men never rape anyone or these racists only mention when migrants rape to try and spread their racism.

what one is it?
Yh its very skewed and disproportionate but at the end of the day the people who start these threads repeatedly are simply asserting their anti migrant agenda.

Its not B8 it is the truth.
Original post by Screwsocietyy
But the rapes done by domestic citizens don't get mention. These anti-migrant people are a joke. All you see is 'swedish woman raped my migrant' 'girl gets raped by migrant'.

You'll never see threads like 'girl gets raped by british man' etc. So either Western men never rape anyone or these racists only mention when migrants rape to try and spread their racism.

what one is it?

Neither.
I believe it's to highlight the "benefits" of mass migration of Economic Migrants through to Europe, as the lefty cucks don't seem to quite get it yet.
Its not B8 it is the truth.

No it really isn't.

Obvs B8 is obvs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alot of people are really insecure and the only achievement they have is their race.

So they'll do whatever they can do elevate it above others by putting other races down.
Original post by DiddyDec
No it really isn't.

Obvs B8 is obvs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you one of those people that hates anything that is the colour brown?

what one is it?

TSR is the biggest student forum in the UK (and maybe even in the entire world).

The people that run the world flood these forums with this propaganda because it's an easy way of implanting lots of young people with their agenda.

Imagine - what better place for them to post this kind of stuff?

And that's what they do, all day every day.

Do you get it now?

what one is it?

Close minded and foolish

anyone of any race and gender and rape anyone of any race and gender
however i'm sure it's put out for all to know because the west are helping out these migrants by taking them in etc and this is what the migrants do.... so yea of course it's big news, it's like you housing someone who lived on the street then they just **** on your floor and destroying your fridge and belongings etc.
Reply 10

what one is it?

Yeah, nobody spoke of Adam Johnson.

what one is it?

Well if you feel so strong about it, you can start making your own threads to restore balance.

Quick Reply

Latest