The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ali defo gonna let you know that he's in med school for the next 5 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why am I completely unsurprised that I've gone into the Arsenal thread and seen AliRizzo going off on one at someone/everyone?

It seems like every club thread has the one fan who just goes mental at anyone and enters Ultra Denial Mode if anyone starts naively giving their view that isn't 'insert the club/manager/owner is really good'. Seen it in Watford and Leicester threads too, what makes such people so angry at life?
Original post by Neverdie
Why am I completely unsurprised that I've gone into the Arsenal thread and seen AliRizzo going off on one at someone/everyone?

It seems like every club thread has the one fan who just goes mental at anyone and enters Ultra Denial Mode if anyone starts naively giving their view that isn't 'insert the club/manager/owner is really good'. Seen it in Watford and Leicester threads too, what makes such people so angry at life?

Lack of female attention/interaction
Legit lol at everyone in this thread ganging up on me for expressing an opinion then claiming I'm the one attacking people. Whatever.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7864
I was really hoping that you'd find my Van Gaal thing funny.
We were litterally not the shittest thread on here for only about 2 weeks.
bin giroud
Reply 7867
bin laden
Is giroud in the french squad?

If so, I can just see him having a killer tournement, just as wenger is about to push the button a new striker..
He's gonna have to buy a new striker anyway. Walcott didn't last in a striker role and he could be leaving. Unless Akpom and Sanogo actually have something to prove...
Original post by difeo
That's what you took issue with in that post?

I dunno haha I was just trying to correct :colondollar:
Original post by fallen_acorns
Is giroud in the french squad?

If so, I can just see him having a killer tournement, just as wenger is about to push the button a new striker..

and yup Giroud is in the Squad. A lot of French fans are pretty pissed off about that.
need aubameyang
Original post by AliRizzo
Legit lol at everyone in this thread ganging up on me for expressing an opinion then claiming I'm the one attacking people. Whatever.

I've no interest in anyone else, just that this isn't the first time I've seen you in a big argument, so you should just be cooler and friendlier. Be the better person, and better people will come to you.
I hope Giroud gets injured.
Original post by Neverdie
I've no interest in anyone else, just that this isn't the first time I've seen you in a big argument, so you should just be cooler and friendlier. Be the better person, and better people will come to you.

It's not that deep bro, this thread occasionally requires putting Bell End in his place which I'm more than happy to do so. Side note: I do not instigate arguments.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AliRizzo
It's not that deep bro, this thread occasionally requires putting Bell End in his place which I'm more than happy to do so. Side note: I do not instigate arguments.

Original post by James.Carnell
I hope Giroud gets injured.

Why? Welbeck is already injured and Wenger won't buy two strikers.
Only Arsenal fans would turn this to ****.
Original post by Rk2k14
Only Arsenal fans would turn this to ****.

Yeah lets ignore the fact that the main instigators of the cancer on here in the last few days have been 2 United fans, 2 Chelsea fans and just 1 mentally handicapped Arsenal fan who the rest of us have shunned due to the permanent **** that comes out his mouth...

All I can blame it on is the stress of GCSE exams getting to Eddie and Ali

Latest