The Student Room Group

How much do you pay for your Iphone 6? (contract) - Just curious

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by alexschmalex
£38 for a phone that's over 1.5 years old is waaaay too much, I'd look around, you must be able to find it cheaper somewhere else! Are you switching networks in your upgrade or staying on the same one? I'd try out Compare The Market's phone section or a similar site like that to find a better deal, should be low £30s. Paying up front is also usually a good idea!

yeah you are right it is abit steep! i have not decided yet whether to stay or not with the current network - I will look at compare the market, thanks for your advice - what phone do you currently have btw?
Reply 21
Original post by K.H.A.N™
16GB is is a lot of storage, 1GB stores around 256 Pictures or more something around the line.
I currently have a 16GB Iphone and its really fast, i have a lot of pictures, music well spotify and a lot of games aswell as revision apps.

My only worry is that i have heard that you only really get around 12gb of data you can use? which is abit annoying to hear? what do you think?
Original post by cully123
yeah you are right it is abit steep! i have not decided yet whether to stay or not with the current network - I will look at compare the market, thanks for your advice - what phone do you currently have btw?

I have a 64GB Galaxy S6, I did look at getting an iPhone but it would've had to be the Plus and the 64GB versions of those are maaaad expensive :eek: I'd definitely go for 64GB though, you shouldn't be paying a ton of money for stuff that you'll find yourself constantly deleting things from imo. I've filled up like 55GB of my phone so far haha
Reply 23
Original post by alexschmalex
I have a 64GB Galaxy S6, I did look at getting an iPhone but it would've had to be the Plus and the 64GB versions of those are maaaad expensive :eek: I'd definitely go for 64GB though, you shouldn't be paying a ton of money for stuff that you'll find yourself constantly deleting things from imo. I've filled up like 55GB of my phone so far haha

i have just looked at samsungs s6/s7 and they are both cheaper than iPhone 6 - also start with more memory too (32gb and 64gb). would you recommend them at all?
Original post by cully123
i have just looked at samsungs s6/s7 and they are both cheaper than iPhone 6 - also start with more memory too (32gb and 64gb). would you recommend them at all?

The S7 is a total winner imo. I love everything about my S6 except for the terrible battery life, but that problem has been fixed in the newer model + it's waterproof (which is pretty much needed in this country haha) and has a better camera 👍🏾 If you wanna save a bit and don't mind bringing a charger around (the S6 charges really quickly from the wall) then the S6 is well worth it, can't go wrong with either imo!
I just got a Samsung s7 edge for the same price but it's 5GB a month...
Reply 26
I've got iPhone 6s unlimited everything and that is £54 a month 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending