The Student Room Group

How many marks do i need to get for a C in Edexcel Higher Maths

How many marks (approx) do i need to get out of 200 to achieve a C in Edexcel Higher Mathematics 2016 exam?
Like 60/200
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI
Like 60/200

Really? That can't be right. How do people still fail Maths then?
Reply 3
60/100 is one of the lowest for a C. The lowest I saw it going was 57/200 but it can go to the 70s
Original post by Jamie Vardy

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 16.00.53.png

Attachment not found

grade boundaries from last 2 years
Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 16.00.53.png

Attachment not found

grade boundaries from last 2 years

WHAT THE HELL?! 29% for a C; if one can't get that at the very least they must be the biggest idiot on the planet. I'm sure no one does score that low though.
WHAT THE HELL?! 29% for a C; if one can't get that at the very least they must be the biggest idiot on the planet. I'm sure no one does score that low though.

I too was surprised when I first acknowledged this

Spoiler

theyre stupid reatrds
Apparently, its about 69/70 to get a C grade in edexcel maths, because I done a mock (2015 paper) and got 69 and got a D, until I redone it and got about 80 , which was a C. However, the grade boundaries do go up, and I think if the next calculator paper is like the non-calculator one we had last week, then it will probably go up.
I too was surprised when I first acknowledged this

Spoiler

I'm going by what Ibra says.

Surprisingly there are many. My school only has 64% A*-C grades in maths and that for them is an achievement
Original post by djandrewful
How many marks (approx) do i need to get out of 200 to achieve a C in Edexcel Higher Mathematics 2016 exam?

Very Little

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending