The Student Room Group

AQA AS Physics predictions?

Hi guys, I hope everyone's revision is going well. I have a question about the AS AQA Physics that's coming up on the 9th of June. I was wondering since the first paper had very little questions on quantum phenomena, will there be questions on topics that were already be on the first paper, be on the second paper?

thank yous
Reply 1
I hope the things that didn't come up on the 1st paper (a lot of mechanics, particle, optics) are in the 2nd paper, but I fear that it may be governed by beast that is multiple choice and large questions about our practicals that we did throughout the year :s-smilie:
has anyone got the grade boundaries for the second paper 2 spec paper .... ???
Original post by pafceas
I hope the things that didn't come up on the 1st paper (a lot of mechanics, particle, optics) are in the 2nd paper, but I fear that it may be governed by beast that is multiple choice and large questions about our practicals that we did throughout the year :s-smilie:

Yeah I was so surprised that they had nothing on refraction or projectiles on the first paper,

Also about the practicals I dont understand the one about determining g using freefall? Can anyone help, the one I did at college doesnt match the one in the textbook
Reply 4
Original post by SaltandSugar
Yeah I was so surprised that they had nothing on refraction or projectiles on the first paper,

Also about the practicals I dont understand the one about determining g using freefall? Can anyone help, the one I did at college doesnt match the one in the textbook

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/AQA-7407-7408-PTT-ARP.PDF

Hope it helps :smile:
Original post by SaltandSugar

I'm learning the text book one and you just use the graph plotted S on y axis to t squared with the accel being gradient X 2 for any other method. Just remember what's on your axis all be find, as you know you just need to find the distance and time.

Quick Reply

Latest