Scroll to see replies

Hello!
Nice to see Kpop fans here!
Reply 201
Bts fire <3
Jonghyun is having a come back and i'm still not over taemin's
i'm gdfdiuqedasocu
Reply 203
Yes yes yes ! Hi guys am new to this but i love kpop :five: been listening for good 7/8 years
Hey kpop stans :h:

I have so many exams BUT I'm not stressed at all idk why :s-smilie:
Maybe it's because BTS- SAVEed ME (See what I did there) :awesome:

BUT can we pls discuss BTS's comeback, BLOCK B's comeback, SEVENTEEN's comeback, MONSTA X's comeback, WOOHYUN's solo debut -calling all INFINITE stans- AND Crush's comeback :eek:

EXO and iKON comeback soon tho :ahee:

BTW K-drama stans, have you been watching any k-dramas recently? I'm watching jisung and hyeri's drama :heart: I know that after my exams K-drama world is gona be LIT- The ultimate flower boy drama ft. Lee joonki, baekhyun, jisoo, kang ha neul, nam joo hyuk and IU is coming :awesome: AND Kim woo bin & Suzy's drama AND hwarang AH! I can't wait >.<

Anyways, back to my revision :tongue:
Original post by Hanaxo_
Yes yes yes ! Hi guys am new to this but i love kpop :five: been listening for good 7/8 years

Hey Hana :h:
Which groups do you stan and do you watch K-dramas?
I like Super Junior and EXO

Mir <3
My first k crush

my ultimate bias:

Spoiler

my ultimate gif:

Spoiler

I became a fan of k-pop about a month ago, it probably wasn't the best idea to start obsessing over BTS when trying to revise from exams. I listen to their music to study but end up trying to do the choreography and completely distract my self. I also LOVE ToppDogg, I don't know if there are well known, but if you don't know them then you should totally check them out, my bias is A-Tom :smile:
Original post by toppdogg
i became a fan of k-pop about a month ago, it probably wasn't the best idea to start obsessing over bts when trying to revise from exams. I listen to their music to study but end up trying to do the choreography and completely distract my self. I also love toppdogg, i don't know if there are well known, but if you don't know them then you should totally check them out, my bias is a-tom :smile:

yasss toppdogg
Original post by animeamanda1412

my ultimate bias:

Spoiler

my ultimate gif:

Spoiler

key is life
OK BUT WHERE ARE ALL THE SHINee stans
Original post by _floralnavy
Hey kpop stans :h:

I have so many exams BUT I'm not stressed at all idk why :s-smilie:
Maybe it's because BTS- SAVEed ME (See what I did there) :awesome:

BUT can we pls discuss BTS's comeback, BLOCK B's comeback, SEVENTEEN's comeback, MONSTA X's comeback, WOOHYUN's solo debut -calling all INFINITE stans- AND Crush's comeback :eek:

EXO and iKON comeback soon tho :ahee:

BTW K-drama stans, have you been watching any k-dramas recently? I'm watching jisung and hyeri's drama :heart: I know that after my exams K-drama world is gona be LIT- The ultimate flower boy drama ft. Lee joonki, baekhyun, jisoo, kang ha neul, nam joo hyuk and IU is coming :awesome: AND Kim woo bin & Suzy's drama AND hwarang AH! I can't wait >.<

Anyways, back to my revision :tongue:

HOLY HELL. I cant wait for exams to be done!! I'm planning on a k-drama marathon, starting with Descendants of the Sun which I've refrained from watching, just incase it completely halts my revision xD frickin Hwaranggg and Park Seo Joooonn oml :0000 I have a list of about 50 dramas I want to watch and this summer I plan on getting through as many as I can cx What are your summer plans?

PS who else is dying about the fact that KCON is happening in France? So close, yet so far :bawling:
Reply 215
Original post by keerthik
HOLY HELL. I cant wait for exams to be done!! I'm planning on a k-drama marathon, starting with Descendants of the Sun which I've refrained from watching, just incase it completely halts my revision xD frickin Hwaranggg and Park Seo Joooonn oml :0000 I have a list of about 50 dramas I want to watch and this summer I plan on getting through as many as I can cx What are your summer plans?

PS who else is dying about the fact that KCON is happening in France? So close, yet so far :bawling:

Yaaaaaas after exams the first kdrama ima watch is also DOTS
Does anyone watch celebrity bromance? Another thing on my list is to watch the one with N and Lee Won Geun!! Fell in love with that guy after Sassy Go Go ❤️
Ahhh kcon thooo 😭 Have u ever been to any kpop concerts?
Suga (min yoongi) is bae
Original post by Susi3b
Yaaaaaas after exams the first kdrama ima watch is also DOTS
Does anyone watch celebrity bromance? Another thing on my list is to watch the one with N and Lee Won Geun!! Fell in love with that guy after Sassy Go Go ❤️
Ahhh kcon thooo 😭 Have u ever been to any kpop concerts?

Ooh I watched a few episodes with Jackson and V but not the entire thing cx It seems awesome ah tho :00 OML Sassy Go Go!!! I loved that so much and I tried to get my friend to watch it but she cant take it seriously bc of it's name -_-
I've never been to any kpop concerts :frown:((( I'd love to see BIGBANG, DEAN, Twice or EXO though. Hby? :smile:
Original post by aegyojihan
Basically a thread dedicated to K-Pop!
For those who don't know what it is: K-Pop is Korean Pop :smile:

Does anyone listen to K-Pop here? Feel free to chat about K-Pop and make some new friends!

P.S. Please be nice to each other, respect opinions and no fanwars either :smile:

I listen to K-pop and I LOVE IT. did you guys hear EXO's new album?
Reply 219
Original post by asliii_b
I listen to K-pop and I LOVE IT. did you guys hear EXO's new album?

I heard exo monster and and lucky one but with monster exo went all the way up just love that song ^.^

Quick Reply

Latest