The Student Room Group

Irriating nan interferring with relationship

[deleted]
(edited 7 years ago)
I would listen to her tbh. That's just me though. I wouldn't wanna upset family that is dear to me and done loads for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by That Arab Guy
I would listen to her tbh. That's just me though. I wouldn't wanna upset family that is dear to me and done loads for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dump someone you love just because your nan said so?
talk to my nan

shes on tsr init
Likelihood is that your relationship will not last forever... Just say that you doubt that he will be a life long partner and that you'd never consider having kids this early anyway. Assuming you are attracted to women, having a boyfriend now definitely doesn't restrict your likelihood of having kids. And just tell her that he makes you happy
Reply 5
Original post by Vicky628
Likelihood is that your relationship will not last forever... Just say that you doubt that he will be a life long partner and that you'd never consider having kids this early anyway. Assuming you are attracted to women, having a boyfriend now definitely doesn't restrict your likelihood of having kids. And just tell her that he makes you happy

It'll last... I don't have doubts about him, it just I want to completly remove her from life but want to know what others would do...
Original post by ckfeister
It'll last... I don't have doubts about him, it just I want to completly remove her from life but want to know what others would do...

I wouldn't do that, if it was me, I'd try to be diplomatic and keep in contact with her whilst not letting it affect my romantic relationship... And if that means being liberal with the truth...

Are you the only grandchild?

yeh what if she had that view before? What if she though how the **** do I get rid of this kid that isn't mine and is stealing my £1500.
Great way to pay her back. What your experiencing isn't love. Real love is what your nan did for you
Dump someone you love just because your nan said so?

You're letting your emotions get the better of you my friend. Think rationally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Vicky628
I wouldn't do that, if it was me, I'd try to be diplomatic and keep in contact with her whilst not letting it affect my romantic relationship... And if that means being liberal with the truth...

Are you the only grandchild?

There like 10.. and 4 great grandchilren... already... everytime talking to her is like talking to a brickwall she never ends.
Reply 10
Original post by That Arab Guy
You're letting your emotions get the better of you my friend. Think rationally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No... she thinks being gay is wrong.
No... she thinks being gay is wrong.

maybe she's just saying that because she doesn't like the person you're dating

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending