Spoiler

Saw bae and got excited. :sad:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww its ok! :hugs:
Why thankyou! I really appreciate that!
No its not been easy but its mostly good now :biggrin:
Yup i tried so hard and it pulled off!
But your awesome!! :jumphug: :five:

Aww you are most welcome! :hugs: so sorry i havent been around a lot (some lovely A2 exams are headed my way :lol:)
I know what you mean - and thats great to hear! :five:
Haha i wish :tongue: :jumphug: more :ahee: than :awesome: :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
Aww you are most welcome! :hugs: so sorry i havent been around a lot (some lovely A2 exams are headed my way :lol:)
I know what you mean - and thats great to hear! :five:
Haha i wish :tongue: :jumphug: more :ahee: than :awesome: :rofl:

:hugs: :jumphug:
No worries! Exams are more important!!
Ooo i bet youre ezcited for those haha :lol:
:hugs: Youre so nice! :five:
Nah youre super awesome! :awesome: :biggrin:

Why are you proud of MrsSheldonCopper?

:blush: PRSOM thank you :lovehug:

I'm proud of you too because I know you'll have fab results at GCSE :ahee:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:blush: PRSOM thank you :lovehug:

I'm proud of you too because I know you'll have fab results at GCSE :ahee:

Original post by homeland.lsw

:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by homeland.lsw
^

ewwwwwww :rofl:
Like many - I would have to say everyone but especially @NiamhM1801 @Mac117 @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 @nisha.sri for everything they are doing :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Like many - I would have to say everyone but especially @NiamhM1801 @Mac117 @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 @nisha.sri for everything they are doing :smile:

Aw this is so sweet :biggrin: I'm extra extra proud of you too and everyone else :smile:

Really appreciate it! :smile: You're amazing as well - can't believe the amount of hard work you put into your revision :biggrin:

Aw how cute! I'm proud of you too for everything you've done (which is a lot!!) :h:

Wow. Sorry I didn't see this earlier I don't get the tag notifications on the app. Thank you so much but indeed we should be taking our hats off to you.

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Why are you proud of MrsSheldonCopper?

Don't be jel.
Original post by NiamhM1801
Aw how cute! I'm proud of you too for everything you've done (which is a lot!!) :h:

Original post by Mac117
Really appreciate it! :smile: You're amazing as well - can't believe the amount of hard work you put into your revision :biggrin:

Original post by nisha.sri
Aw this is so sweet :biggrin: I'm extra extra proud of you too and everyone else :smile:

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Wow. Sorry I didn't see this earlier I don't get the tag notifications on the app. Thank you so much but indeed we should be taking our hats off to you.

You're welcome all of you and thank you :colondollar: I appreciate it too
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Don't be jel.

Far from it.
Got to say @brainzistheword @nisha.sri @NiamhM1801 for always being so dedicated and focused on revision, they will go a very long way :smile: Really intelligent people who I have loved getting to know about and talking with on the forum :smile:
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
Got to say @brainzistheword @nisha.sri @NiamhM1801 for always being so dedicated and focused on revision, they will go a very long way :smile: Really intelligent people who I have loved getting to know about and talking with on the forum :smile:

Thank you so much, I must apologise for missing you out of my list earlier on.

@hannahrobinsxn you're fantastic and your writing is amazing :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest