Scroll to see replies

Original post by starstudent7
Wow well done!:smile:

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Well done and good luck 👍👍👍👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you guys :biggrin: Good luck to you guys too
Original post by nisha.sri
Haha no worries :smile: Oh ok when are you gonna do the rest ?

I'm going out with the family so I'll probably be back at around 10. I'll do an hour or two then. I'm doing it right now as well though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Girls,

Is anyone going to the NCS thing ? They've sent some stress ball thing and a teabag in the post. I had kind of forgotten about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am! I got my stress ball and tea bag a while ago haha. I don't like tea but the stress ball has come in very handy! (Mainly for throwing at my sister but hey at least it's serving its purpose as a stress reliever :wink:)
Original post by NiamhM1801
I am! I got my stress ball and tea bag a while ago haha. I don't like tea but the stress ball has come in very handy! (Mainly for throwing at my sister but hey at least it's serving its purpose as a stress reliever :wink:)

Lol. Looks like it was in the mailbox for a while then. I haven't tried the tea bag. I have this basketball hoop thing on the other side of the room so I I've been using the stress ball to throw it in that.

Lmao. What does your sister do when you do that ? Idk why I find that so funny. I guess it's because that's something I would do to my sister. Lol. I'll wait till she gets home.

When are you going to the NCS thing ? My one starts on the 7th of August.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL :smile: Is your sister that bad that you have to throw a stress ball at her ? :biggrin:
Lol. Looks like it was in the mailbox for a while then. I haven't tried the tea bag. I have this basketball hoop thing on the other side of the room so I I've been using the stress ball to throw it in that.

Lmao. What does your sister do when you do that ? Idk why I find that so funny. I guess it's because that's something I would do to my sister. Lol. I'll wait till she gets home.

When are you going to the NCS thing ? My one starts on the 7th of August.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah mine came on the 20th May so it probably was there a while haha. How many have you got in? :tongue:

She throws it back at me :biggrin: we have a very abusive relationship haha. I'm sure most people with siblings would tbh - wait how old is your sister? Those things hurt with enough force! :tongue:

Ah mines slightly earlier, starting on 31st July :smile:
LOL :smile: Is your sister that bad that you have to throw a stress ball at her ? :biggrin:

No I just do it for fun :biggrin: (I'm a horrible person haha)
1/06/2016 - Evening update

It's June :biggrin: Summer is here!!!

Delayed start again today due to the dentist and the gym, and an unexpected headache which held me back massively :frown:

I've again only managed to do a teensy little bit of revision, but at least I've done some I guess:
-71 German vocab mastered on Memrise
-half of C6 notes made

Tomorrow I'm really going to crack on I think, I want to get notes made on all the unit 7s this weekend as well as geography. There's a possibility I'm going to a party tomorrow night though but it won't be until late so I've got plenty of time to get stuff done all being well :smile:
Yes I understand this so much!! Like just let me get on with it and then AFTER I can do what you want me to. Also if people just left me alone I could probably get everything done quicker as well :redface: why don't families understand

Yep so relatable!! Strange how it is so common :biggrin:
Haha :smile: You do it nearly everyday so it's OK :biggrin: Thank you and thank you again.The thing is i don't get study leave like everyone else and i was planning to get loads done during the half term so yeah that's really why :smile:
I've got 13 exams left and 7 of them are next week. How about you ? You get a lot done too :wink:

I have 6 next week (7 if you count German listening and reading separately) - good luck for them

I'm doing the Cold War then USA and then Britian.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't do edexcel but I do OCR and I cover exactly the same topics :smile:
Hey Girls and Boy,

So this is what I've done so far today:

Made notes on B456 and 7
Did every past paper for them and got a high A or A* in them.
Gone over Unit 1,2,3 for History. I've done the past papers and have sent them off to my teacher.
Gone over Business unit 2 and have done a past paper.

I'm now going to be doing calculator maths topics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The beginning of your post made laugh for some reason! Well done today! Keep up the good work:smile:

UPDATE 01/06/16:
It's June and I only realised half way through the day today Time actually flies but very fast recently :smile:

1. Psychology 2 -Case study
2. Geography 2 - 4 diagrams + process learnt off by heart
3. B2 - Finished reviewing + A whole chunk of questions (80%)
4. C2 - Rates and Energy
5. B2 - past paper (48/60 - A*)
6. B3 - Transporting materials, Controlling body + questions
7. English - past paper ( currently doing it )

Well done! You've done so much and keep up the good work!:smile:
Just a random question but does anyone listen to 'The Cure' or 'The Smiths'? I love these bands so much. There music has so much meaning behind it and some of the lyrics are absolutely beautiful. I listen to these guys while I revise. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, are they really that good? And can I ask, how do you revise whilst having music on? I can't even revise with any noise!

Ohh, I can relate to that! My siblings love to enter my room whilst revising so I just through a book at them(I know, I'm evil:colone:)

Delayed start again today due to the dentist and the gym, and an unexpected headache which held me back massively :frown:

I've again only managed to do a teensy little bit of revision, but at least I've done some I guess:
-half of C6 notes made

Tomorrow I'm really going to crack on I think, I want to get notes made on all the unit 7s this weekend as well as geography. There's a possibility I'm going to a party tomorrow night though but it won't be until late so I've got plenty of time to get stuff done all being well :smile:

Well done today! It doesn't matter if you started late! At least your reasons valid(I woke up late). Keep up the good work!:smile:
I actually got a whole in depth paper 2 topic done today, C5 in chemistry and B6 + past papers!
I'm definitely happy with that but I'm planning to go on a massive revision grind tomorrow! Something crazy like 10 hours but we will see how it goes :smile:
Original post by sahra30013
Ohh, I can relate to that! My siblings love to enter my room whilst revising so I just through a book at them(I know, I'm evil:colone:)

Well done today! It doesn't matter if you started late! At least your reasons valid(I woke up late). Keep up the good work!:smile:

A book?! Wow you must have some rage - I wouldn't go that far! :tongue:

Thank you and I guess so, one of the rare times where I have a legitimate excuse :smile: don't worry about waking up late as I know you'll still have got loads done :wink:
Update 1/06/2016
How time flies! It's already June and the good thing is that it is not long till I finish my exams. Again, I woke up late and had a late start! I need to go to bed earlier I guess!

- history revised most of medicine and treatment. Just got public health left!( This took most if my time)
- Revsied how to answer each question for history and how long I should spend each question on
- Maths- revised all the calculator topics and did some hard questions
- revised B3 and did practice questions and a past paper
- English language- read some articles and watched some videos for different writing tasks. Read through some of my good work and read through exemplars. I also did a practice paper question for a letter and sent it to my teacher.
- Watched some maths videos

I also had to babysit my cousin for 2 HOURS which wasted more time!:frown:

I have to try waking up early tommorow and not lie in! :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
A book?! Wow you must have some rage - I wouldn't go that far! :tongue:

Thank you and I guess so, one of the rare times where I have a legitimate excuse :smile: don't worry about waking up late as I know you'll still have got loads done :wink:

Naah, it's just a small book and I don't actually hit them! I must sound crazy, huh?:colondollar: They actually find it funny as they know I won't actually hit them!
Update 1/06/2016
How time flies! It's already June and the good thing is that it is not long till I finish my exams. Again, I woke up late and had a late start! I need to go to bed earlier I guess!

- history revised most of medicine and treatment. Just got public health left!( This took most if my time)
- Revsied how to answer each question for history and how long I should spend each question on
- Maths- revised all the calculator topics and did some hard questions
- revised B3 and did practice questions and a past paper
- English language- read some articles and watched some videos for different writing tasks. Read through some of my good work and read through exemplars. I also did a practice paper question for a letter and sent it to my teacher.
- Watched some maths videos

I also had to babysit my cousin for 2 HOURS which wasted more time!:frown:

I have to try waking up early tommorow and not lie in! :redface:

Original post by MezmorisedPotato
I actually got a whole in depth paper 2 topic done today, C5 in chemistry and B6 + past papers!
I'm definitely happy with that but I'm planning to go on a massive revision grind tomorrow! Something crazy like 10 hours but we will see how it goes :smile:

-half of C6 notes made

Well done guys !! Ikr time flies so quickly
Naah, it's just a small book and I don't actually hit them! I must sound crazy, huh?:colondollar: They actually find it funny as they know I won't actually hit them!

Oh right haha, for some reason what was coming to mind was a proper hardback, like a dictionary or something!! :redface: (Not that I think you'd do that of course)

Ah see that's where we're different - I intend to hit my sister (I mean I often don't but that's not the point :wink:)
Oh right haha, for some reason what was coming to mind was a proper hardback, like a dictionary or something!! :redface: (Not that I think you'd do that of course)

Ah see that's where we're different - I intend to hit my sister (I mean I often don't but that's not the point :wink:)

I guess I should have emphasised it was a small book and that it is just for fun! Yup, I guess we are different in terms of that!I get your point about the stress ball! :smile:

I thought it was a big book :smile: I just shout at them :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending