The Student Room Group

Can you manage 4 A-levels?

I'm deciding my A levels, and I'm predicted all As and A*s at GCSE. I've chosen Maths, Further Maths, History and French as my A levels. I've been looking at uni and courses, to see that I'm doing the right A levels for the courses that I'm interested in. I am considering a maths course, or maybe economics, politics or history and possibly with french. However some universities say you if you take maths and further maths you need to take two more subjects up to A2 level. I was planning on dropping one at AS, but now I have no choice. Am I better dropping further maths for english lit, and then I can drop one at AS, even though I am considering maths at uni and I will need further maths? I'm worrying about the work load.
Reply 1
Original post by claire_22
I'm deciding my A levels, and I'm predicted all As and A*s at GCSE. I've chosen Maths, Further Maths, History and French as my A levels. I've been looking at uni and courses, to see that I'm doing the right A levels for the courses that I'm interested in. I am considering a maths course, or maybe economics, politics or history and possibly with french. However some universities say you if you take maths and further maths you need to take two more subjects up to A2 level. I was planning on dropping one at AS, but now I have no choice. Am I better dropping further maths for english lit, and then I can drop one at AS, even though I am considering maths at uni and I will need further maths? I'm worrying about the work load.

4 A levels is fairly tough but since your doing French and History which are slightly less taxing than some of the others you will be ok with 4 i think

Quick Reply

Latest