The Student Room Group

Anti-Semite this you brainless sheep

This goes out to all the brainless semi-thinking semi-moron politically correct people who yell racist, homophobe and anti-Semite (at people like Ken Livingstone) like a foaming conditioned dog and sponsoring political policing to arrest people for un-PC speech. You've had your day and need to grow up.

This sentiment is articulated excellently here:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
The Jews are always at fault :yep:
Reply 2
Original post by ἱEthan

This post has nothing to do with so called "protected groups" being at fault. It has everything to do with the the progressive left, screaming, bullying, word changing, political police sponsoring maniacal idiots. Lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DrLovejoy
This post has nothing to do with so called "protected groups" being at fault. It has everything to do with the the progressive left, screaming, bullying, word changing, political police sponsoring maniacal idiots. Lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, you think it's primarily the left charging Ken Livingstone and other Labour figures with anti-Semitism?
Reply 4
Original post by anarchism101
Wait, you think it's primarily the left charging Ken Livingstone and other Labour figures with anti-Semitism?

I don't know who it is, you tell me, but there is a certain type who hard on about people having committed transgressions.

With the number of people bleeding on about this, I think the term brainless sheep is appropriate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by ἱEthan

I hope this is a joke
I'm glad that I'm a semi-moron and not a complete moron.

Seriously though, that was ten minutes of strawmans, bigotry, childishness and straight-out denial of reality, all dressed up in flowery language to give the illusion of intelligence.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending