The Student Room Group

Do boys care about stretch marks?

Poll

Do you care about stretch marks?

I'm relatively thin but gained a lot of stretch marks through puberty. They're on my inner and outer thighs, hips and calves :frown:
Although they're all white, they are still very visible in some lights and bother me loads. Thanks x
Reply 1
I really don't think boys notice things the same way that girls do. If they see a naked body, that's all they're concerned with - not the details! Also stretchmarks are normal and most girls (and a lot of boys) have them, if they do pick up on it and make a comment, then they're not worth your time!!
Reply 2
Could not care any less personally
ofc not.
As long as you aren't obese I don't really care about stretch marks
Reply 5
Probably most don't
Reply 6
Original post by heybabez
I really don't think boys notice things the same way that girls do. If they see a naked body, that's all they're concerned with - not the details! Also stretchmarks are normal and most girls (and a lot of boys) have them, if they do pick up on it and make a comment, then they're not worth your time!!

Thanks, I think what bothers me is if the guy thinks I'm gross in his head even if he doesn't say anything.
Reply 7
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Probably most don't

Original post by lolatmaths
ofc not.

Original post by davgen7
Could not care any less personally

Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by TercioOfParma
As long as you aren't obese I don't really care about stretch marks

Kl, apart from stretch marks I quite like my body so hopefully no one will care
Reply 9
as long as youre not a whale.
Surely Guys don't/shouldn't care about stretch marks, they should care about the person right?

I mean if a guy doesn't like stretch marks and think they are a turn off, then kick him out of your life, you need that negativity around you!

If you have them (which most girls do-including me) then flaunt it, there's nothing to be embarrassed about! :yep:

Well that's what i think anyway!

Spoiler

Well I have faded ones on my uhh.. rear..... Opinions, guys?
I dont mind! Not a problem:smile:
Original post by libidothief
Well I have faded ones on my uhh.. rear..... Opinions, guys?

Its fine haha , dw about it:biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
Its fine haha , dw about it:biggrin:

Thank goodness, you guys like the rear too much to be turned off by stretchmarks I guess :biggrin:
Original post by amira999
I'm relatively thin but gained a lot of stretch marks through puberty. They're on my inner and outer thighs, hips and calves :frown:
Although they're all white, they are still very visible in some lights and bother me loads. Thanks x

I have these too and I'm only 16:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending