The Student Room Group

What's a really weird remark you've ever been given about your physical appearance?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
'I look like a handsome pine cone '
Not sure what to make of it...
Original post by MJ1012
That I'd make a pretty girl. I'm still not sure if that's a good thing?

Avoid prisons and convicts at all costs
'your ponytail looks so good, like.. not like a lion mane(my hair was pretty short at the time), but like the hair at the end of their tail if you know what i mean yeah?'
Throughout my life I've been told by different people that I have cat's eyes. Not sure whether to take it as a compliment or not.
Original post by Mochassassin
I would probably kill for long lashes too. It's such a struggle being a girl and having short lashes. No amount of mascara helps.
My lashes naturally curl down too mascara works for at least .5 seconds before deciding to die on me. :frown:

I'd give you mine if I could - I honestly don't think I need them so long, haha. They almost look unnatural on me.
Original post by Mac117
I'd give you mine if I could - I honestly don't think I need them so long, haha. They almost look unnatural on me.

Haha, time to conjure up your inner Dr Frankenstein and figure something out. :tongue:
Haha, time to conjure up your inner Dr Frankenstein and figure something out. :tongue:

Ugh that'd be surgery on your eyelids!!! Lol if it was real at all it would just be horrific!!
Original post by Jennie1987
Ugh that'd be surgery on your eyelids!!! Lol if it was real at all it would just be horrific!!

Lol, I'm just kidding! I'll stick to falsies and maybe try those eyelash-lengthening kit things you can get in Boots or Superdrug. :rofl:
"You look like Mufasa, only younger..."

Snapshot_2016115 (2).jpg
Lol, I'm just kidding! I'll stick to falsies and maybe try those eyelash-lengthening kit things you can get in Boots or Superdrug. :rofl:

I know but anything to do with the eyes you have to admit is so gut cringing :eek4:

Yeh maybe try a lot, I dunno never done it myself. I use eyelash curlers but that lasts for all of a minut really I find :s-smilie:
Original post by Withengar
"You look like Mufasa, only younger..."

Snapshot_2016115 (2).jpg

Sorry if you took it as a compliment but I do not see it.

Also isn't Simba the younger version of Mufasa?
I know but anything to do with the eyes you have to admit is so gut cringing :eek4:

Yeh maybe try a lot, I dunno never done it myself. I use eyelash curlers but that lasts for all of a minut really I find :s-smilie:

Yeah, that's true, eeek!

Yeah, same, eyelash curlers don't help at all, my eyelashes just droop down again. I heard it's better to apply some heat to them to make them last longer though! Try a hairdryer. :biggrin:
Sorry if you took it as a compliment but I do not see it.

Also isn't Simba the younger version of Mufasa?

I didn't bloody take it as a compliment. I would like to note at this point that Mufasa is an African lion. I happen not to be.
"You really don't look like your family."

"But really, you guys don't look alike at all. Not even a little. Not a bit. O: "

"Where is your nose?"

"I like your braces. Your braces are pretty. \(^.^)/ I wish I had braces, I love braces I do."

"You're very tall."

"You've ver-ver short."
-your eyes look purple (no they are lightish brown)
-your eyes look green (lol i wish g)
-you're actually pretty
-you have a nice nose (no i don't, its pretty big mate)
-why do you have so many spots?
-dont eat X food and Y food so you dont get any more acne (girl i dont even eat what you just told me not to eat wth)
-your hairs REALLY NICE (i wear a headscarf so yeah)
the acne ones annoy me so much its mostly from like 11 and younger and im like lol just you wait you ungrateful little (tryna think of a word to describe them idk) and the food one was from some old woman as my mosque, like girl i know your grandaughter has no acne but thats cos when i see her she wears more makeup than how much i weigh (which is a lot)
Yeah, that's true, eeek!

Yeah, same, eyelash curlers don't help at all, my eyelashes just droop down again. I heard it's better to apply some heat to them to make them last longer though! Try a hairdryer. :biggrin:

Hahaha #deathlybeautytips

I wish something would hold them up, for that first minute they look so much better.

Original post by Withengar
I didn't bloody take it as a compliment. I would like to note at this point that Mufasa is an African lion. I happen not to be.

Omg really??? I actually am an African lion, wait no I think you're right it's human I was thinking of :tongue:

I know a lot of people had crushes on the lions from Lion King so maybe do take it as a compliment? Whatever, you'll be fine.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sfaraj
-your eyes look purple (no they are lightish brown)
-your eyes look green (lol i wish g)
-you're actually pretty
-you have a nice nose (no i don't, its pretty big mate)
-why do you have so many spots?
-dont eat X food and Y food so you dont get any more acne (girl i dont even eat what you just told me not to eat wth)
-your hairs REALLY NICE (i wear a headscarf so yeah)
the acne ones annoy me so much its mostly from like 11 and younger and im like lol just you wait you ungrateful little (tryna think of a word to describe them idk) and the food one was from some old woman as my mosque, like girl i know your grandaughter has no acne but thats cos when i see her she wears more makeup than how much i weigh (which is a lot)

Hilarious comments from you, staying strong against so much chat from others - well done.
To my face:
"Your monobrow could really advertise McDonalds if it went through puberty and grew a little".
"If you were a bit taller, you would have been in at least one relationship by now".

Overheard:
[When I joined my new school]: "You seen the new kid? [me] Based on his voice, I reckon he has a tiny cock"
[Another instance in school]: "I don't like his hair. I love it. It makes his posh voice seem even posher, like he wants to suck off Ed Miliband."

True things said to me and that I have overheard.
'The colour of your eyes makes me feel sad' (they're literally slate grey)
'OMG your hair is like Elsa's!' (It's brown but has a weird blond streak at the front, I think they were referring to the character from frozen)
'I bet you're someone who smiles even in their sleep'
Original post by ~Cerridwen~
'The colour of your eyes makes me feel sad' (they're literally slate grey)
'OMG your hair is like Elsa's!' (It's brown but has a weird blond streak at the front, I think they were referring to the character from frozen)
'I bet you're someone who smiles even in their sleep'

The last one really is a compliment id say. Elsa from frozen is not brunette in any way so that's confusing.

Original post by TeenPolyglot
To my face:
"Your monobrow could really advertise McDonalds if it went through puberty and grew a little".
"If you were a bit taller, you would have been in at least one relationship by now".

Overheard:
[When I joined my new school]: "You seen the new kid? [me] Based on his voice, I reckon he has a tiny cock"
[Another instance in school]: "I don't like his hair. I love it. It makes his posh voice seem even posher, like he wants to suck off Ed Miliband."

True things said to me and that I have overheard.

Over heard ones of course are also bad but the ones to your face??! :eek3: who do these people think they are??
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest