The Student Room Group

What are some subjects you're happy never have to do again?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
What is that kind of subject? I don't know an one which consists Systems, Metals and plastics in combination with. Handicrafts?!?!

Electronics (making things like door bells) metals and plastics (making useless things out of metal and plastic)
I almost cried.

I actually am going to cry now ;_____;

I thought that I missed my exam, I literally jumped out of bed, hand shaking, tears streaming, head pounding OHMYGOD.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE *bawls for eternity* :frown: :frown:

Anyway...
I will be happy to lose all the sciences, goodbye sport, byebyemaths you little ****, I will never do Art in this lifetime ever again and that's pretty much it.
Original post by bluebookie
I almost cried.

I actually am going to cry now ;_____;

I thought that I missed my exam, I literally jumped out of bed, hand shaking, tears streaming, head pounding OHMYGOD.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE *bawls for eternity* :frown: :frown:

Anyway...
I will be happy to lose all the sciences, goodbye sport, byebyemaths you little ****, I will never do Art in this lifetime ever again and that's pretty much it.

Omg did you miss an exam? I actually woke up on Monday panicking and thinking I have a history exam to go to but it's half term lul

Posted from TSR Mobile
SO HAPPY I never have to study any German Literature (most depressing subject I've ever had) and French ever again.

And Oh, Economcs is quite the ********, too, in my opinion.
(edited 7 years ago)
Mathsmathsmathsmathsmathsmaths
So happy that English Literature is over and done with. As much as I disliked the subject, Elizabeth Browning and Shakespeare should rest in peace, they don't deserve to be victims of our inane criticism and stereotyping. Good riddance...

Original post by Biological
SO HAPPY I never have to study any German Literature (most depressing subject I've ever had) and French ever again.

And Oh, Economcs is quite the ********, too, in my opinion.

What do you have to study for German Literature?
Original post by RickmanAlways
Electronics (making things like door bells) metals and plastics (making useless things out of metal and plastic)

I see. For me I guess it would be a bit too specifically. I would not even have choosen it. :rolleyes:
Original post by Abirella
omg I am a virgo too and love makeup too. :biggrin:

Haha twins.:five:
Original post by Thundershock

What do you have to study for German Literature?

As it was in High School, it mostly contained all the "classic" authors like Schiller, Goethe, etc. Analyzing poems and historical events was also a major part of that... These old texts are so confusing to understand.
Original post by starstudent7
Haha twins.:five:

Yaaassss :biggrin:
Original post by Thundershock
So happy that English Literature is over and done with. As much as I disliked the subject, Elizabeth Browning and Shakespeare should rest in peace, they don't deserve to be victims of our inane criticism and stereotyping. Good riddance...

:rofl: well said
biology, english lit and business studies
no, I didn't miss an exam luckily. I just saw your post and panicked for no reason haha. Thank god it's half term, I was getting sick of that damn exam room. :bawling:
A Level Chemistry
Original post by pixiefuller
Yeah me too :s-smilie:

I found the questions really confusing, especially the one about the trousers! But tbh the whole paper was bad... just glad I never have to do it again :tongue:

Lol the trousers question was soo bad... I totally guessed that question and the tent components one :tongue: Yeah I'm so glad too. Textiles was a nightmare and a half.
Business business business
Original post by SugarBubbles2000
Lol the trousers question was soo bad... I totally guessed that question and the tent components one :tongue: Yeah I'm so glad too. Textiles was a nightmare and a half.

Yeah me too haha... :tongue:
Yup and the coursework omg - I've never done so much work in my life!
Original post by pixiefuller
Yeah me too haha... :tongue:
Yup and the coursework omg - I've never done so much work in my life!

THE COURSEWORK!!! (Rant time) Omg I was one of the first people finished with the folder (we presented our coursework in a folder) and I handed in on time and everything... Skipped lunch for two weeks every day to work on the folder.. And then I got the folder back with plenty of complaints from the teacher saying that some of my testings looked like a Year 7 made it. I WAS FURIOUS!!! Lol XD Other people had it worse though.. I only had to redo one page. :tongue: (Rant over) That was my experience in early may when I should have been done and dusted with textiles so I could work on finishing Art coursework. ><
Original post by Kallisto
So you are done with school completely? English is a compulsory subject for every single level, isn't it?

No, I'm done with gcse English. I haven't chosen to do it at A-level, so I am completely done with it!! woooooo
Original post by SugarBubbles2000
THE COURSEWORK!!! (Rant time) Omg I was one of the first people finished with the folder (we presented our coursework in a folder) and I handed in on time and everything... Skipped lunch for two weeks every day to work on the folder.. And then I got the folder back with plenty of complaints from the teacher saying that some of my testings looked like a Year 7 made it. I WAS FURIOUS!!! Lol XD Other people had it worse though.. I only had to redo one page. :tongue: (Rant over) That was my experience in early may when I should have been done and dusted with textiles so I could work on finishing Art coursework. ><

Ah omg you had art coursework as well?? Ahh poor you!
Hahah that sucks! Coursework was a nightmare for me too; our teacher basically didn't tell us anything at first and then when we showed her our pages she would say we had to redo them! I redid 3 or 4 pages at the beginning and then gave up towards the end so I have no idea how I did :frown:
But tbh it was the worst experience of my life! The practical was stressful too. Everything was so rushed and I didn't know what I was doing the whole time :s-smilie::biggrin:
But yeah there were people who had it worse e.g. they didn't finish before the deadline. I spent so much time on it and I'm just glad it's over!

Quick Reply

Latest