Reply 20
Original post by drandy76
I have returned from the dead (inactive) to christen the new thread- sup lads

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heeey! How's STEP been going?
Original post by physicsmaths
Of bubblegum and cocoa butter

Posted from TSR Mobile

What makes you so distinct btw? I am curious what could be more weird than being a 6'4'' giant.

Btw for the record I am not a manlet, I am 5'10'' and still growing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
Heeey! How's STEP been going?

Did my first paper in ages today, got like 85 in step 1 2013 so need to shake off the rust, enjoyed the paper though good break from m3 and chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314
What makes you so distinct btw? I am curious what could be more weird than being a 6'4'' giant.

Btw for the record I am not a manlet, I am 5'10'' and still growing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did my first paper in ages today, got like 85 in step 1 2013 so need to shake off the rust, enjoyed the paper though good break from m3 and chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did I 2013 today aswell. ****ing pissed me off it did load of ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have returned from the dead (inactive) to christen the new thread- sup lads

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who are you ? Take a happy face so that you feel better :smile:
You will find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Motivating me to get into Cambridge even more. You monster!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Swear? 1,2,4 and 8 were calm imo ****ed up 7 and refused to look at it again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28

Posted from TSR Mobile

85 is pretty damn good. :eek3:
Original post by Zacken
85 is pretty damn good. :eek3:

82 was a 1 that year I think so scraping it, need those a1 grades for when my mechanics wrecks my further grade

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you find the integral question? It was pretty nice wasn't it? One reason why I love integral questions is due to their structure. You first get asked to compute an easy and standard integral and then use ingenuity and creativity to evaluate a more difficult integral by the end. The more complicated the integrand is, and the simpler its closed form, the more beautiful the question is.

(I am not directly talking of the STEP I 2013 integral question right now, although an average example of beauty, there have been more beautiful results. I am kind of rambling about my love of STEP integral questions so I don't have to go to sleep lol.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you get?

inb4 I get higher than you, old man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swear? 1,2,4 and 8 were calm imo ****ed up 7 and refused to look at it again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I didnt **** up I was just angry Yeh I got fulls to Q1,3,4,6,7,8(dropped some here due my me doubting myself ****ing domains). And ****ed up q2 cause I read the question wrong and did the whole questions for -3 to 3. Still fuming

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you find the integral question? It was pretty nice wasn't it? One reason why I love integral questions is due to their structure. You first get asked to compute an easy and standard integral and then use ingenuity and creativity to evaluate a more difficult integral by the end. The more complicated the integrand is, and the simpler its closed form, the more beautiful the question is.

(I am not directly talking of the STEP I 2013 integral question right now, although an average example of beauty, there have been more beautiful results. I am kind of rambling about my love of STEP integral questions so I don't have to go to sleep lol.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

First part was just observation so no problems there, my working got pretty messy for the second half, although the composite functions question or the floor function question were my favourites this year, although the integration is usually relatively relaxing

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you get?

inb4 I get higher than you, old man

Posted from TSR Mobile

116 lol I didn't **** up I was just angry at myself.i know it's a good score i just misread an easy question which everyone probably got right lol. Q2 btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I didnt **** up I was just angry Yeh I got fulls to Q1,3,4,6,7,8(dropped some here due my me doubting myself ****ing domains). And ****ed up q2 cause I read the question wrong and did the whole questions for -3 to 3. Still fuming

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't that a 120/120 you are damn right that's awful ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh the integral was one if the easiest integrals I have done it literally was a 10 minute job.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh **** yeah did that initially as well, didn't manage the necessary and sufficient conditions part though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vesniep
Isn't that a 120/120 you are damn right that's awful ?

I didn't say I did awful, I just said I am angry for misreading a question. I was just pissed at me messing up that question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
116 lol I didn't **** up I was just angry at myself.i know it's a good score i just misread an easy question which everyone probably got right lol. Q2 btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

but that was just fo getting this imaginary 140 thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending