The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard from the Birmingham and Solihull district?
Original post by Natz267
Anyone heard from the Birmingham and Solihull district?

I had an offer for Solihull three weeks ago and offer for Coventry ten days ago
Has anyone been told that their checks are complete? Or recieved their contract?
Original post by Cupcakekidnapper
Has anyone been told that their checks are complete? Or recieved their contract?

Not yet. Have you?
Original post by Superflyish24
Not yet. Have you?

Nope. Still impatiently waiting
Original post by Cupcakekidnapper
Nope. Still impatiently waiting

They must of called you about your location though right?
They must of called you about your location though right?

Yeah they did and they gave me a provisonal start date. But im waiting for the contract so i can hand in the notice. When I asked if i should hand in the notice due to the start date i wasnt given a clear answer. It was a more of an 'its up to you' kinda thing.
Cleared interview but they have put me on reserve list with a total of 20.
Waiting for the reply.
Hopefully will get the reply soon.
Reply 408
Just got a call from Lewis, I am starting work in three weeks time - South London. Everyone from London who still haven't had their start date confirmed will receive an email by Monday.

I am very happy right now! Good luck to everyone else!! :biggrin:
Original post by Joy E
Just got a call from Lewis, I am starting work in three weeks time - South London. Everyone from London who still haven't had their start date confirmed will receive an email by Monday.

I am very happy right now! Good luck to everyone else!! :biggrin:

Thanks for this! Lewis was the same guy who called me about my location. Where in South London are you going to be working?
Congratulations on the job. :smile: Does it mean your checks are completed?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 411
Hey Guys
Just got a call confirming my location, I was asked if I wanted to start now and have limited access while my employment checks were being carried. I opted to have my checks done first then accept a offer. There is no point in leaving my current job and then having to leave the dwp if my employment checks did not come back satisfactory.

I wanted to work in a local office however they need people in offices where universal credit will roll out first. Iv read they job description but does anyone have any more information. At my interview I was told training would last 10 weeks, we would have half a diary to manage to start with and we would have monthly targets to meet.

I got a email survey asking to confirm my employment reference again, so check your emails guys you only have 3 days to reply back.

Am excited to start I think it will be a interesting job yet very pressurized.
Reply 412
Thanks for this! Lewis was the same guy who called me about my location. Where in South London are you going to be working?

Lewisham, what about you? I can't wait to start! :biggrin:
Original post by Joy E
Lewisham, what about you? I can't wait to start! :biggrin:

Sounds good! I'm still waiting for my start date but they gave me Purley. Are your checks completed?
Reply 414
Well done everone whose been given roles, still not sure whats happening where I applied. Chester, Ellesmere Port and Nantwich.
Reply 415
Jones23 - I was told that they were sorting Cheshire out now. Got my offer today. If you don't hear from them in the next couple of days, I would suggest emailing the person in the advert.
Reply 416
Oh well done and thanks for the update. Which area did you pick as your choices.
Reply 417
Just Macclesfield. Thanks :-)
have anyones checks come back yet?
Hi everyone,

Anyone had any checks completed yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending