The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thousands of teenage girls screaming "Zayn is bae" + a grown man.
Original post by Rk2k14
Thousands of teenage girls screaming "Zayn is bae" + a grown man.

Are we gonna act like you wouldn't fangirl over Zayn too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae

Posted from TSR Mobile

When hell freezes over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Prefer Taylor tbh
Original post by Rk2k14
When hell freezes over.

So you're salty he's a 9.5 and you're not

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you're salty he's a 9.5 and you're not

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a good looking guy. No Chris Hemsworth though.

Doesn't mean i'd go to a concert for him.
Original post by Lúcio
Prefer Taylor tbh

Was gonna say das it mane but then realised you liking her brings her credibility down
Original post by difeo
Was gonna say das it mane but then realised you liking her brings her credibility down

I was saying it ironically tbh
Original post by Lúcio
I was saying it ironically tbh

das it mane
Anyone know who Samuel Bastian is?
I've faintly recall the name but nothing significant - seems that we're after him.

Looks like Klopp is going full on FIFA manager mode for players with potential - in 3-5 years we'll be unstoppable :wink:
None :frown: wish I did now. Will have to go to a Zayn concert but it's not the same is it :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I wouldn't go to a Zayn concert if I was you. The pedestal you put him on will be destroyed. Either he's got to mime (so it's not really a concert) or his singing will be **** since he's not in a studio which can auto-tune his average voice.

I got dragged to a Rihanna concert and she was awful.
Original post by Zerforax
Tbh I wouldn't go to a Zayn concert if I was you. The pedestal you put him on will be destroyed. Either he's got to mime (so it's not really a concert) or his singing will be **** since he's not in a studio which can auto-tune his average voice.

I got dragged to a Rihanna concert and she was awful.

His singing is actually better live than in studio. I guess it depends on the type of performer as well, someone like Rihanna gives a lot more energetic performances with backing dancers and stage props. Zayn just stands there and sings essentially so he always delivers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7972
How can you compare Zayn Malik with Rihanna.

Zayn is **** and is for young teenage girls. Only reason why he's loved by @Zayn is Bae is because he's part indian like him and he's a racist.
Original post by bammy jastard 27

Zayn is **** and is for young teenage girls. Only reason why he's loved by @Zayn is Bae is because he's part indian like him and he's a racist.

Lol Zayn is clearly better vocally. Rihanna is the better artist yeah, can't argue with that. She's the epitome of everything wrong with this generation though, using her body to sell records. Zayn is hotter anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I know it's a bit of a comedown from Wembley but is anyone thinking of going to one of the domestic friendlies? Going to try for Fleetwood Town myself.

Hoping to go Tranmere on 8th July :smile:
Well it appears we are doing our usual, in that we are heavily linked with players but then far too long in negotiations and the deal never materializes, ah well still plenty of time left..
Original post by BigWillow
Well it appears we are doing our usual, in that we are heavily linked with players but then far too long in negotiations and the deal never materializes, ah well still plenty of time left..

Matip and Karius already signed though?
Original post by Zerforax
Matip and Karius already signed though?

True, however what about Zielinski, who apparently is more likely to go to Napoli now?
Original post by bammy jastard 27

Zayn is **** and is for young teenage girls.

Whereas Rihanna's audience is primarily old men
Original post by difeo
Whereas Rihanna's audience is primarily old men

Cc

http://youtu.be/QpeLk91YoMM

Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest