The Student Room Group

Sweden: Fewer than 500 of 163,000 asylum seekers found jobs

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
More made up statistics from the elites who don't want you to know how many people's jobs they are taking or how much they are driving down their wages
So the rest are on benefits?
TBF that could just be the people who are working on the straight and level.

The great benefit to migrant labour is the working off the books for pittance for unscrupulous employers.

So while the true employment figures may be much higher, it's still up for debate if that's any better.

Wether they're refusing to find work though or employers are refusing to hire them, it's a disturbing statistic.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
TBF that could just be the people who are working on the straight and level.

The great benefit to migrant labour is the working off the books for pittance for unscrupulous employers.

So while the true employment figures may be much higher, it's still up for debate if that's any better.

Precisely. Not to mention the effect this has on wages.
Reply 5
I am not the least surprised
Why am I not surprised
Reply 7
I thought that the hordes of engineers, doctors and lawyers were going to boost the economy. :confused:
Original post by BaconandSauce
Why am I not surprised

Original post by Josb
I thought that the hordes of engineers, doctors and lawyers were going to boost the economy. :confused:

Original post by M14B
I am not the least surprised

LOL

Read the bloody article
Original post by Josb

I thought the hordes of unskilled labour was going to take jobs from native people.
Reply 10
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I thought the hordes of unskilled labour was going to take jobs from native people.

Nobody said that.
Original post by Josb
Nobody said that.

:laugh: :rofl: :rofl2::rofl3:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:laugh: :rofl: :rofl2::rofl3:

No, he's right. You're thinking of Eastern Europeans. The position is that EU migrants drive down wages of the native workers etc. Nobody said that the refugees will. The only people who suggested that this lot will get jobs are you lot lol.

I've noticed quite a lot of SJWs making this mistake (conflating these people with the refugees) recently since that meme came out. Perhaps you think of all immigrants are the same but not everybody else does. It's always amusing to see SJWs come in with good intentions to lambast somebody who doesn't agree with them and then just betray their own prejudices. lol If I had a penny........
Reply 13
This is 500 more people that found job than I initially though.
Swedens welfare bill must be too high then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending