The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
:getmecoat:

OH MY GOD Z33 you don't know how happy I am that you linked Jaymes Young. :woo: I remember listening to Moondust aaaages ago, except I then forgot who sang it or even what the song was, so THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT. :jumphug:

@Rhythmical listen to Moondust? :puppyeyes:

Ooh I will do, is it you in disguise? :wink:

Original post by Amellia123
I find this so hugely inspiring, and can relate to what you say in some ways :smile: Thank you for tagging - your blog is always so interesting to read! :hugs:

Aww thank you Amellia! :hugs: means a lot to hear that, and no problem at all! :biggrin:

Original post by z33
ikr *_*
idk a cover or just play with it til you find something you like *_*
have you seen those major to minor covers? theyre SO COOL
try doing that with one of your faves xP

Spoiler

Oooh that sounds epic, I don't think I have it in me to do a cover like that, like I definitely can't do it for TOP, they always have sad songs :frown: maybe Years & Years?
Original post by z33
its so calming and beautiful
omg
listen to Come Back For Me

Spoiler

Why are all of his songs so good? :cry2:

I love the drum bits.. :woo:
Original post by Rhythmical
Well I am Rhythmical :wink: and aww thank you, I had to scrap another blog post as I feared it would be too erm graphic maybe or sad, aww I appreciate it! :lovehug: and yes I have done before, I'm surprised I haven't showed you before! :biggrin:

Here, I sang Take Me to Church.

Wait !! I remember that !! That was beautiful :love: such a nice voice :ahee:
Ooh I will do, is it you in disguise? :wink:

As far as I'm aware, nope. :lol: BUT IT'S SO GOOOD
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Wait !! I remember that !! That was beautiful :love: such a nice voice :ahee:

Aww thank you! :love: I actually recorded another song but it sounds awful, maybe in a few days I'll record some more as right now I have a sore throat and the remains of a cold. :frown:
Aww thank you! :love: I actually recorded another song but it sounds awful, maybe in a few days I'll record some more as right now I have a sore throat and the remains of a cold. :frown:

Awww get well soon :frown: :hugs:
Can't wait to hear that :ahee:
As far as I'm aware, nope. :lol: BUT IT'S SO GOOOD

OOH I'm liking this! :biggrin: I need some new music for summer and I guess because sometimes listening to music I always repeat can get repetitive.
Awww get well soon :frown: :hugs:
Can't wait to hear that :ahee:

Aww thank you, if you are lucky, I may upload one I recorded earlier :wink: blame the stupid changing climate of Britain.
Reply 168

Oooh that sounds epic, I don't think I have it in me to do a cover like that, like I definitely can't do it for TOP, they always have sad songs :frown: maybe Years & Years?

It's fine haha just some inspiration
maybe *___* but some of their blurryface songs are upbeat like Doubt and Polarize and stuff xP you could do acoustics *__*
maybe Years&Years idk haha

Why are all of his songs so good? :cry2:

I love the drum bits.. :woo:

Idk idk :cry2: it's so beautiful tho *___*
they're amazing *__*
he's amazing
everything's amazing xD
OOH I'm liking this! :biggrin: I need some new music for summer and I guess because sometimes listening to music I always repeat can get repetitive.

I can help you build up a playlist, then? :tongue:

I like this song. :woo:
Original post by z33

Idk idk :cry2: it's so beautiful tho *___*
they're amazing *__*
he's amazing
everything's amazing xD

:lol: It is.. :moon:
It's fine haha just some inspiration
maybe *___* but some of their blurryface songs are upbeat like Doubt and Polarize and stuff xP you could do acoustics *__*
maybe Years&Years idk haha
/QUOTE]

I love Doubt, can't do Goner for it at all, that **** is depressing yet screams what my life is right now. :tongue: I think some of their songs for Vessel could work, or maybe MJ? :wink:
I can help you build up a playlist, then? :tongue:

I like this song. :woo:

That beat in the middle, what a shock! :biggrin: I always hear about new music last, I'm stuck in the 90s lol for music. :tongue:
That beat in the middle, what a shock! :biggrin: I always hear about new music last, I'm stuck in the 90s lol for music. :tongue:

I love the remix, though.. :love:

:lol: I'm stuck in really different time periods. :hide:

Here's another one. :biggrin:
Aww thank you, if you are lucky, I may upload one I recorded earlier :wink: blame the stupid changing climate of Britain.

If you do so, please tag me in :woo:
Wow, I never knew you went to through such hardship but how can you know if one went through hardship unless they told you, ya know. First off I would like to say you're such an inspirational person for going through all that you have because you had that strong will of fighting. One may have questioned their will to live especially considering your medical condition and numerous surgeries you have undergone but you have fought through the death of your loved one (I have also had to go through this situation and saying it's hard is an understatement) which has taken a toll on you as you have mentioned but you still haven't given up! Mashallah (Idk if you're Muslim or not but I'll still keep you in my prayer)

Spoiler

I love the remix, though.. :love:

:lol: I'm stuck in really different time periods. :hide:

Here's another one. :biggrin:

That remix goes in so hard! :biggrin: I love Alessia, she is so amazing. :love:

Aww I most definitely will do, I may even sing in French. :wink:

And me. :dance: @Rhythmical
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Wow, I never knew you went to through such hardship but how can you know if one went through hardship unless they told you, ya know. First off I would like to say you're such an inspirational person for going through all that you have because you had that strong will of fighting. One may have questioned their will to live especially considering your medical condition and numerous surgeries you have undergone but you have fought through the death of your loved one (I have also had to go through this situation and saying it's hard is an understatement) which has taken a toll on you as you have mentioned but you still haven't given up! Mashallah (Idk if you're Muslim or not but I'll still keep you in my prayer)

Spoiler

Hello again! And you've already subscribed, aka "watching" this thread since you've posted! :biggrin: but every blog post I make, I'll sure enough tag you in it! And to make a blog, go to the blogs section of the forum and start it up! And yes I am Muslim! :smile: Thank you so much for your words and kindred spirit, means a lot! :hugs:I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one, it must have been so hard.
(edited 7 years ago)
First time I've stumbled across this blog, very sad reading the opening few paragraphs. Aim high, I'm sure you'll make it.

Quick Reply

Latest