The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
And me. :dance: @Rhythmical

Me and you are attached, everything musical I do, you come with me. :biggrin:
Original post by Rhythmical

Aww I most definitely will do, I may even sing in French. :wink:

Omg YES SING IN FRENCH !!!

Spoiler

Original post by Sacred Ground
First time I've stumbled across this blog, very sad reading the opening few paragraphs. Aim high, I'm sure you'll make it.

Thank you so much, means a lot :smile: I didn't make it sad intentionally but it came across that way but it does perk up after every blog post I write.
That remix goes in so hard! :biggrin: I love Alessia, she is so amazing. :love:

:tongue:

Her voice is :adore:

Another one.:hide:
Hello again! And you've already subscribed, aka "watching" this thread since you've posted! :biggrin: but every blog post I make, I'll sure enough tag you in it! And to make a blog, go to the blogs section of the forum and start it up! And yes I am Muslim! :smile: Thank you so much for your words and kindred spirit, means a lot! :hugs:

Ah ok yay I've subcribed :smile: Yes, please tag me because I'd love to hear more <3 You're welcome, I am always ready to help another sister out and give words of encouragement whenever wherever:hugs:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Omg YES SING IN FRENCH !!!

Spoiler

I can do Frère Jacques lol does that count? Oooh if you do that, I'm definitely singing in French. :wink:
I can do Frère Jacques lol does that count? Oooh if you do that, I'm definitely singing in French. :wink:

It counts :lol:

Yasssss do it !!! :woo:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Ah ok yay I've subcribed :smile: Yes, please tag me because I'd love to hear more <3 You're welcome, I am always ready to help another sister out and give words of encouragement whenever wherever:hugs:

Aw and I'd love to hear your blog too, I reckon you are an interesting person! And same here, no problem at all! :hugs:

Original post by TheOtherSide.
:tongue:

Her voice is :adore:

Another one.:hide:

****, her voice is AMAZING! :cool: Jesus I am glad I didn't have my headphones in, she gave me chills. :love:
Reply 188

I love Doubt, can't do Goner for it at all, that **** is depressing yet screams what my life is right now. :tongue: I think some of their songs for Vessel could work, or maybe MJ? :wink:

Awh Goner </3 i liked the original with the rope at the end x_x
Yeah MJ's songs are quite up beat most of them xD kinda like

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
It counts :lol:

Yasssss do it !!! :woo:

Okay but I am so rusty at that, haven't sung it since I was like 6! :lol: I can sing Stromae though :wink:
Original post by z33
Awh Goner </3 i liked the original with the rope at the end x_x
Yeah MJ's songs are quite up beat most of them xD kinda like

Spoiler

When Tyler screams :colondollar: oh MJ :cry2: I miss you so much. My sister went to see you but you sadly passed away before she had the chance. nearly 7 years. :frown:
Reply 191
When Tyler screams :colondollar: oh MJ :cry2: I miss you so much. My sister went to see you but you sadly passed away before she had the chance. nearly 7 years. :frown:

*__* his screams i can't deal T_T
awhhhhh yeah my friend had tickets to his This Is It tour as well </3 :cry:
Remember, there's always an excuse not to do something :yep:
Original post by z33
*__* his screams i can't deal T_T
awhhhhh yeah my friend had tickets to his This Is It tour as well </3 :cry:

Tyler is just perf :biggrin: sad times, I hate to relive it all, all the legends are dying off now. :cry2:

Have a listen to this.

Spoiler

And this is Tyler before the good old Blurryface days! :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Ella_08
Remember, there's always an excuse not to do something :yep:

Like procrastination...?
Aw and I'd love to hear your blog too, I reckon you are an interesting person! And same here, no problem at all! :hugs:

****, her voice is AMAZING! :cool: Jesus I am glad I didn't have my headphones in, she gave me chills. :love:

Haha, thanks. I've always wanted to start a blog but I didn't really know how and I wasn't that committed in starting tbh. People say I am and that I'd make quite an interesting blog but things have always come up but Inshallah I can soon! :hugs:
Reply 196
Tyler is just perf :biggrin: sad times, I hate to relive it all, all the legends are dying off now. :cry2:

Have a listen to this.

Spoiler

And this is Tyler before the good old Blurryface days! :smile:

Spoiler

ayyyyyy i like Drown :biggrin: the iRenew bracelet tho :rofl: it's like a nigahiga infomercial spoof :rofl: :toofunny:
Like procrastination...?

Yeah I guess so, or anything really. Like say your goal is to go for a run you can easily say "it's cold, raining" "i'll do it tomorrow" "i don't need to" "i'm gonna hate it" but it's all about the reasons for doing something that counts :yy: well done, keep it up
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Haha, thanks. I've always wanted to start a blog but I didn't really know how and I wasn't that committed in starting tbh. People say I am and that I'd make quite an interesting blog but things have always come up but Inshallah I can soon! :hugs:

Aw well if you want to start one, I'm always happy to help! :biggrin:

Original post by z33
ayyyyyy i like Drown :biggrin: the iRenew bracelet tho :rofl: it's like a nigahiga infomercial spoof :rofl: :toofunny:

Hahah I know, Tyler is so cute though :love: I wish Josh was in those videos.
Original post by Ella_08
Yeah I guess so, or anything really. Like say your goal is to go for a run you can easily say "it's cold, raining" "i'll do it tomorrow" "i don't need to" "i'm gonna hate it" but it's all about the reasons for doing something that counts :yy: well done, keep it up

Ah okay I get it now, thanks for the support and kind words! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest