The Student Room Group

The UK wont leave the EU. Here's why.

Scotland didnt leave the UK. the same will happen in this referendum LOL

Scroll to see replies

This is the most profound and well considered argument I've ever encountered.
Reply 2
Original post by PC.police
Scotland didnt leave the UK. the same will happen in this referendum LOL

The opinion Polls in the Scottish independence debate were correct. So if the Current EU referendum polls are correct we will probably be looking at a Brexit. LOL
Reply 3
Original post by Quantex
This is the most profound and well considered argument I've ever encountered.

I appreciate the Positivity. It took me a good while articulating my argument to perfection.
Reply 4
Original post by nabillio
The opinion Polls in the Scottish independence debate were correct. So if the Current EU referendum polls are correct we will probably be looking at a Brexit. LOL

Don't LOL me, young man.
we are staying

if not im moving to mars
Reply 6

What poles are you looking at? All the ones I have seen say in.
Reply 7
Original post by Sajjjid
What poles are you looking at? All the ones I have seen say in.

The Poles stealing our jobs
Reply 8
People who want to leave the EU still cant articulate an argument which isnt about hating immigrants or trying to decrease the power of human rights.
Reply 9
The Poles stealing our jobs

LMFAO you know the funniest thing is I have poles downstairs right now working on my extension :u:
Original post by Sajjjid
LMFAO you know the funniest thing is I have poles downstairs right now working on my extension :u:

HAHAHAHA.....so what side are you on
but staying in is the better decision, so go ahead and leave
Reply 12
Original post by Sajjjid

Goatse.cx fan eh?
Reply 13
HAHAHAHA.....so what side are you on

In. Cheap labour caused by immigration is only a problem for those that didnt try hard in school therefore require low paid jobs. kinda deserve it. And the laws made by the EU prevent this right government going crazy cutting human rights. Im more of a people person. When youve grown up along side poverty, its what you become. Cameron went school 20 mins from me. But if he stepped in my ends, for him it would be like a new world. Either way rightest have some illusion that theyre wealthy and that right wing parties e.g Conservatives work benefiting them. But they dont get what wealth really is. I cam across a lady who owns a couple properties the other day. She said she supports tories because they benefit her as shes a business owner. I never face palmed so hard. 10 mins drive to Beaconsfield from my area, then youll see what real wealth is. And youre not one of them. And if how the countries function right now continues, how ever hard you try, youll never be a part of the elite. Thats what they want. to close the gap.
Original post by Sajjjid
In. Cheap labour caused by immigration is only a problem for those that didnt try hard in school therefore require low paid jobs. kinda deserve it. And the laws made by the EU prevent this right government going crazy cutting human rights. Im more of a people person. When youve grown up along side poverty, its what you become. Cameron went school 20 mins from me. But if he stepped in my ends, for him it would be like a new world. Either way rightest have some illusion that theyre wealthy and that right wing parties e.g Conservatives work benefiting them. But they dont get what wealth really is. I cam across a lady who owns a couple properties the other day. She said she supports tories because they benefit her as shes a business owner. I never face palmed so hard. 10 mins drive to Beaconsfield from my area, then youll see what real wealth is. And youre not one of them. And if how the countries function right now continues, how ever hard you try, youll never be a part of the elite. Thats what they want. to close the gap.

Why facepalm? She's right? The Tories are definitely the more attractive party to business owners.
Original post by Sajjjid

But the cheap labour is being used by the elite for small manual jobs which could be given to the lower class to help bridge the gap.
I hope people will come to their senses and vote to remain in the UK.
Original post by Sajjjid
People who want to leave the EU still cant articulate an argument which isnt about hating immigrants or trying to decrease the power of human rights.

OMG! YESSSSSSSSSSS!

THE EU LITERALLY INVENTED HUMAN RIGHTS LOL!

SO UMM have fun having NO RIGHTS! if you leave silyl BREXITHEADS!

also A RACIST
Reply 18
Original post by popcornjpg
Why facepalm? She's right? The Tories are definitely the more attractive party to business owners.

Her business is owning a couple apartments. The tories dont benefit her. With all the cuts in services her kids will be affected by that. If someone gets ill in her family and require the NHS and its as bad as it is now, they would be affected. And so on. They benefit google. And shes far from google.
Original post by Sajjjid
Her business is owning a couple apartments. The tories dont benefit her. With all the cuts in services her kids will be affected by that. If someone gets ill in her family and require the NHS and its as bad as it is now, they would be affected. And so on. They benefit google. And shes far from google.

OMG TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

PREACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

if she gets ill SHE CAN'T HAVE A DOCTOR BECAUSE BORIS JOHNSON WILL LITERALLY PRIVATISE EVERY SINGLE DOCTOR!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending