The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tanyapotter
why are you justifying any form of abuse at all though? it's clear that she hit her and she felt unsafe around him. why is that not enough?

Where did I justify? I'll wait.
Original post by tanyapotter
why are you justifying any form of abuse at all though? it's clear that she hit her and she felt unsafe around him. why is that not enough?

Yeah right she pushed his buttons, he reacted, and now she wants money
http://pagesix.com/2016/05/29/amber-heard-has-johnny-depp-by-the-movie-star-balls/

This article makes me disgusted by her even more, she just wants money. Had this all planned out, she's rather sick masochistically staying with someone who allegedly abuses her, just so it could be "severe" enough for her to divorce him soo prematurely and get all his cash and assets. This is sick and sickening.
Original post by Blue_Mason

A lot of women get away with acting like ***** though. Things like gobbing off at a bloke in a club and then hiding behind a man mountain/running off to the toilet in a pack of 12.

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lol :smile: She just beggin it mann, and that's bad whooahh. :frown:

Exactly she's a golddigging beg.
Original post by EastonUmmah
A lot of women get away with acting like ***** though. Things like gobbing off at a bloke in a club and then hiding behind a man mountain/running off to the toilet in a pack of 12.

Agreed, they're women who will abuse you mentally and be passive.
Air out your private business and yet they think they can get away with it.
These women are very dangerous, and they will ruin you
Original post by 0to100
Exactly she's a golddigging beg.

Trustttt. :smile: So desperate for money, it takes over their life.
Her injuries aren't even bad. Looks like ****ing mosquito bites and redness from rubbing an itch :rolleyes:

She put up with it just so she could rack up enough "evidence" man I'm livid that people try to get away with stunts like this
The only way she can take him down is by backstabbing her own husband. Instead of understanding his issues, she exploits them.

Go to hell.
Trustttt. :smile: So desperate for money, it takes over their life.

Yea cuz like she's irrelevant otherwise, pls. I'm not entertained at all.
Original post by 0to100
Yea cuz like she's irrelevant otherwise, pls. I'm not entertained at all.

Same, I seen the article on daily mail, and she looked fine to me, in the pic, like a tiny red-ish bit and like big deal, we have more than that everyday, and just because they are celebs, they are treated like they are worth more, but everyone's equal. :s-smilie:
Original post by 0to100
Where did I justify? I'll wait.

You wrote out a whole paragraph about how it doesn't look like she was injured that badly, yet you clearly can see that she was injured, no matter how severe it looks. Therefore you implied that the degree of abuse is more important than the fact that abuse happened at all. This, along with the "Poor Johnny :/" sentiment leads me to believe that you are an abuser apologist. If you're not then don't heavily imply it next time.
15 mths she stayed? Long time for someone so distraught but also not long enough to convince me. Tina Turner put up with abuse for like 15 yrs and left through her own career and support, and this chick can't even stay after 15 mths with no career of her own! Dodgy and quite pathetic!
and just because they are celebs, they are treated like they are worth more, but everyone's equal. :s-smilie:

If that's the case, and if he did attack her, then he should be punished right?

Nothing ever justifies domestic abuse, least of all "pushing someone's buttons".
Same, I seen the article on daily mail, and she looked fine to me, in the pic, like a tiny red-ish bit and like big deal, we have more than that everyday, and just because they are celebs, they are treated like they are worth more, but everyone's equal. :s-smilie:

It's bad because even in the average person's life this kinda crap works all the time.
Original post by MrDystopia

Yes, :smile:
Original post by MrDystopia

"Punished?" Like how? Incarcerated? Lol not for this, domestic abuse between average people lands em like a night in jail if that. Normally told to separate. Because there's more at stake her like millions of dollars since she wants divorce not for him to be arrested or anything. She wants the assets from a divorce. Not justice. Weirdo.
Original post by 0to100
It's bad because even in the average person's life this kinda crap works all the time.

Ikr, and for them it happens like once in a blue moon, and it's portrayed like someone's been murdered for summat. :colone:
Yes, :smile:

Then what in your mind would suffice as a punishment for this? Keeping in mind what the average person gets for a little redness after a fight...
This thread is a fantastic case study showing why many women and men do not speak out when subject to domestic abuse.

Latest