The Student Room Group

Help on applying and Declaration form again???

Hi
I just want to know if you have to apply separately for your firm and insurance(first and second choice?...so basically apply twice at student finance?

And, I sent my declaration form ...i said i wanted to print it and send it but then this morning the same form came through the post...i already printed and sent it a couple of days ago...do i need to do it again? thank you

You only apply once. You put down your firm. You can then change it if you don't end up going to your firm.

You only need to sign the declaration form once.
Original post by Tiger Rag
You only apply once. You put down your firm. You can then change it if you don't end up going to your firm.

You only need to sign the declaration form once.

does it automatically change? or do I have to do something?

oh ok do ill just not send the form then...will i be informed if they have the declaration form i sent before? how do i knw?
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
does it automatically change? or do I have to do something?

oh ok do ill just not send the form then...will i be informed if they have the declaration form i sent before? how do i knw?

No. You have to change it yourself.
Original post by Tiger Rag
No. You have to change it yourself.

thank you, but do they have to re assess me? will that take a long time?
ALSO, HOw do I know my declaration form has been received?
Reply 5
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
thank you, but do they have to re assess me?

Only if you do something like swap from a uni outside London to one inside London, when the amount of your Maintenance Loan would change.

will that take a long time?

There's no way to tell. It will depend how busy Student Finance are.

ALSO, HOw do I know my declaration form has been received?

Your application will progress (check back on the system in a couple of weeks). If they don't get it, they will send a reminder.
Original post by Klix88
Only if you do something like swap from a uni outside London to one inside London, when the amount of your Maintenance Loan would change.

There's no way to tell. It will depend how busy Student Finance are.

Your application will progress (check back on the system in a couple of weeks). If they don't get it, they will send a reminder.

Thank you for your reply!
ok kl
On my account it says that my payments are ready to be made and that they have EVERYTHING they need from me and I have a letter of approval...and I still got another declaration form sent that's why am confused

Also, when I click on payments to see payments..there is nothing there
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending