The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

His ex has stated he was not violent in their relationship.
Original post by 999tigger
Ofc he should be held accountable. But its a valid point that it looks like an attempt to extract as much money as she can from him.

I'm glad you agree. I think the other guy disagrees but can't bring himself to type it out.
Original post by tanyapotter
With every post, you justify domestic violence more and more. I can't change this, but I can take comfort in the fact that not everyone is so backwards like you.

And with each post you come off more and more like a one-sided feminist.
Ofc he should be held accountable. But its a valid point that it looks like an attempt to extract as much money as she can from him.

Basically.
Original post by caravaggio2
He is innocent.
How can I possibly know this? Because he hasn't been tried and found guilty.
I have no dog in this fight as I'm not a fan, in fact I think he is a **** one dimensional actor and I cant stand watching him on the screen, but he is innocent.
I wouldn't know her if I fell over her. She may be telling the truth or she may be lying.
Some men do hit women and some women do lie about domestic violence to their own advantage.
This is why we have police investigations.

Lmao.
Original post by 0to100
Basically.

So what was so difficult about answering yes to my question? :lol:

I'm glad you agree now though that if he did attack her he should be held accountable for it.
You don't blame the victim of domestic abuse when it takes place. It's not right.

Indeed, two wrongs do not make a right.
I think it is wrong in how you see domestic abuse, as you see it as a man hitting a woman, and nothing else.
If you don't believe it, fine. I suppose I don't have the right to be appalled at people who don't believe it happened, because he has not been found guilty yet.

But if you do believe it, and continue to think it's okay, then yes. That troubles me. It excasterbates the existing problem of victims of domestic abuse being unable to speak out.

I see you have made up your mind that I do which I find highly disturbing. Do you honestly believe posters in this forum openly advocates or wants to commit harm on another human being? :s-smilie:

It is frankly disgusting you think of it like that. I don't believe what Amber or Johnny has said in the media until the trial has finished and I think you should too instead of attacking posters just for voicing an opinion.
Original post by z33
True :smile:

We do have both sides. Links and articles are available...:confused: with photos of her and texts...of both his allegations only exposed through her being a traitor :\
Original post by MrDystopia
I'm glad you agree. I think the other guy disagrees but can't bring himself to type it out.

If she knew what he was like then why did she marry him? I think the stage managed leaks to the press dont do her any favours.
Original post by 0to100
And with each post you come off more and more like a one-sided feminist.

Rather be a one-sided feminist than someone who thinks it's okay to beat their significant other in a relationship :biggrin:
Original post by MrDystopia
So what was so difficult about answering yes to my question? :lol:

I'm glad you agree now though that if he did attack her he should be held accountable for it.

First off I didn't quote you. Second: Because I said long ago he needs to be held accountable, though I said he won't be held accountable for much, and overall she wants money instead of justice, so your repetition demanding I answer you when I already expressed this, was not only bad reading comprehension from you it was also antagonising, was it not?
You may have a purple name but please do not antagonise other posters.
Reply 92
No one knows what happened.
[video="youtube;p7601KMf9Tg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7601KMf9Tg[/video]
If she knew what he was like then why did she marry him? I think the stage managed leaks to the press dont do her any favours.

Lmao was getting to this. Like she knew how he was, he's been doping and drinking and fighting since before he was famous :rolleyes: And she definitely leaked that crap.
Original post by TrueDetective01
I see you have made up your mind that I do which I find highly disturbing. Do you honestly believe posters in this forum openly advocates or wants to commit harm on another human being? :s-smilie:

It is frankly disgusting you think of it like that. I don't believe what Amber or Johnny has said in the media until the trial has finished and I think you should too instead of attacking posters just for voicing an opinion.

I'm not attacking anyone..?
Rather be a one-sided feminist than someone who thinks it's okay to beat their significant other in a relationship :biggrin:

I don't think it's ok, never said it was. In this particular situation, I think SHE is a snake. I'm not on about the nonexistent okays of beating someone. I did however say her bruises don't look as bad as her exploitative claims. You think it's okay to be a backstabber, a traitor, a user, which is far more likely to happen in several daily issues in an average person's life. So your morals and general life outlook are very worrying and quite frankly I would be absolutely ok with you not quoting me again.
Original post by 0to100
First off I didn't quote you. Second: Because I said long ago he needs to be held accountable, though I said he won't be held accountable for much, and overall she wants money instead of justice, so your repetition demanding I answer you when I already expressed this, was not only bad reading comprehension from you it was also antagonising, was it not?

Nope, just trying to get a clear answer given you've said you think he should be accountable, but continue to give off an impression to many others that you're an apologist for abuse (Which may or may not have occurred I might add).

And to put your mind at ease, given it's the main angle you've been expressing, if there were many demons/issues he had, then that would be reflected in any sentence. If they contributed, as you've said, then I agree he won't receive much of a punishment. If the court of law deems otherwise, he'll get a stricter punishment.

I've no idea, much like anyone else here, as to why she married him. Could be any reason (Again, I'll say it because people here are very jumpy, yes, it could've just been money!).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100

It's good that you agree he needs to be held accountable if found guilty, because your last 20 posts really do suggest the opposite
I'm not attacking anyone..?

Yea but your obtuseness is antagonistic and gets people caught in circular arguments with you. Just stop.
Original post by 0to100
Yea but your obtuseness is antagonistic and gets people caught in circular arguments with you. Just stop.

Who is caught in an argument with me apart from you?

Latest