The Student Room Group

Which celebs are you bored of hearing about?

Got to be

Sam and billie faiers
Steph davis
Reply 1
No such problem.
I moved to Kyrgystan:biggrin:
I have a friend on Facebook who seems to do nothing but share posts by the Kardashians, so that sticks out for me right now. :colonhash:
Kim Kardashian needs to phuck off how is she still allowed on TV after pointing at Kourtney's stretch marks saying "Oh, my God- Kourt, that's like, my biggest fear. I feel so bad for you"

Literally shut up you absolute moron- how is she an 'inspiration' to girls our age? Yep cool she got fat implants on her butt so yay go her big booty!! inspirational!!! Absolutely not slut shaming here because the whole nude photos or sex videos don't phase me but emphasizing the negativity and unwanting of a certain part on someones body which most people (struggle to) deal with is not on. I hate that woman, but I love the rest of them

Yeah Caitlin Jenner can get lost too for killing someone in a car crash yet getting woman of the year award ok yes go kill ppl !!!! v inspirational much fighting so love
Reply 4
i dunno what yall have against the Kardashians or Jenners, lmao errything they do is FWP
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Beyoncé...ugh
Reply 6
Literally, I'd be quite happy for the Khardashians and Jenners to move to another universe. :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bangtan
i dunno what yall have against the Kardashians or Jenners, lmao errything they do is FWP

urban dictionary is telling me FWP means first world problems but okally dokally I see body shaming 100% a reason to hate Kim Kardashian
Reply 8
Original post by ImagineCats
urban dictionary is telling me FWP means first world problems but okally dokally I see body shaming 100% a reason to hate Kim Kardashian

hahaha i completely agree but they're kind of a joke tbh so no-one takes them seriously [i hope].

Quick Reply

Latest