The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by macsalaama
You see, since she's a woman I'm guessing the answer is nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe in jannah they can shine brighter than the hoor al ayn though! The dunya is for the disbelievers anyways...
Reply 81
Original post by Hibzish
Do u want a golden sticker?

I know u got ur degree in islamic studies and know enough about the topic. you probably read the quran 5 times too. I believe u

Either I'm right or I'm wrong...Go ask a scholar.
Original post by Hibzish
I was talking about when they give statistics like I ALWAYS hear from ex-muslims 'if most muslims read the quran or hadith they would leave the religion' or 'Most muslims don't even know what hadith is'.

Yeh them ex Muslims are so arrogant arent they?

Original post by Hibzish
most ex muslims act like they know Islam better than any other muslims which is why they left. It's actually funny

Oh wait... Nevermind.
Original post by Mjcal1
Maybe in jannah they can shine brighter than the hoor al ayn though! The dunya is for the disbelievers anyways...

:laugh:
Ameen akhi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mjcal1
Either I'm right or I'm wrong...Go ask a scholar.

Oh i should ask a scholar? Naa ur more knowledgeable than a scholar i should take my religion from you
Original post by muhammad97
I did more research into the life of Prophet Muhammad, and just wasn't able to justify his actions. Such as murder, keeping slaves, having sex with a child, beating his wifes, treating women awfully etc.

You clearly haven't researched otherwise you wouldn't come to this conclusion. Also, where did you get this RESEARCH from? were there from biased websites.
For your information, the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) did not do such actions e.g. murder innocent individuals etc.
Original post by Cobalt_
Yeh them ex Muslims are so arrogant arent they?

Oh wait... Nevermind.

You got me :colondollar:
Original post by Hibzish
Most replies are irrelevant to the thread doesn't mean i can't write it

Okay, continue complaining about us Ex Muslims teaching you your very own religion.
Original post by Legendary Quest
Okay, continue complaining about us Ex Muslims teaching you your very own religion.

My teachers who have studied for years and years aint got nothing on ex muslims!
Please let me study under your guidance
Reply 89
Original post by Hibzish
Oh i should ask a scholar? Naa ur more knowledgeable than a scholar i should take my religion from you

Ok. Pray 5 times a day, fast, and be happy for your husband when he marries his 2nd 3rd and 4th wives. Completing half his deen 4 times is surely a blessing.
Original post by Hibzish
My teachers who have studied for years and years aint got nothing on ex muslims!

All the sarcasm and jokes aside, is there actually a post critical of Islam in this thread with wrong information? If there is you're more than welcome to correct them.
Or are you just spouting nonsense?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hibzish

Very well, my student. The path to Jannah is easy. You just have to make sure your ankles are covered and do everything your future husband tells you to do. Oh, and pray 5 times and eat meat from a halal provider that has abused the animal beforehand. Then Allah will grant you a first class ticket to Wonderland. :wink:

And Allah knows best.
Original post by Mjcal1
Ok. Pray 5 times a day, fast, and be happy for your husband when he marries his 2nd 3rd and 4th wives. Completing half his deen 4 times is surely a blessing.

Original post by Legendary Quest
Very well, my student. The path to Jannah is easy. You just have to make sure your ankles are covered and do everything your future husband tells you to do. Oh, and pray 5 times and eat meat from a halal provider that has abused the animal beforehand. Then Allah will grant you a first class ticket to Wonderland. :wink:

And Allah knows best.

Thank you for this I'm going to live a better life now
Original post by Hibzish
They make it as thought they know Islam better than a muslim which is why they left.

This isn't quite as unbelievable as you think. It's uncontroversial to any objective person that most Muslims (and religious people generally) follow the religion and culture of their parents. It's part of their identity more than it is a belief in the conventional sense; they don't examine it any more than a stereotypical American examines his patriotism.

It's probably incorrect to claim that simply gaining a better understanding of Islam will make people apostasise - I'd hazard a guess that most people who do so cling to it anyway and use various methods to justify this to themselves (an annoyingly large number of which involve explaining away unpleasantness by claiming it's some Western/American/media/Mossad conspiracy to defame Islam - if ever you wanted evidence of a lack of individual thought regarding their religion in Muslim communities, just count how many of them are prepared to use some variant of this; I'd be very surprised if the number doesn't exceed 1 billion). It is however entirely reasonable to claim that somebody who leaves a religion after having studied it knows more about it than somebody who casually follows it because of tradition.
Original post by macsalaama
All the sarcasm and jokes aside, is there actually a post critical of Islam in this thread with wrong information? If there is you're more than welcome to correct them.
Or are you just spouting nonsense?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh the discussion will never end so i never bother debating Islam on tsr, those days are long over
Original post by loveleest
Sigh.
Why do so many of you Muslims deny what is written in the quran?

Prophet muhammad murdered? treated women awfully? Which verse in the quran says this??? Please let me know.
Reply 96
Tbh I have just this question for you:
Are you going to use this account/username while your time on tsr or again if you know what I mean?

This is because troll or not I just hope you use it and stick to it now if you are truthful.
Original post by Pearlxxx
Prophet muhammad murdered? treated women awfully? Which verse in the quran says this??? Please let me know.

Do you not read your quran properly? it's filled with sexism.

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.

Bukhari (62:58) - A woman presents herself in marriage to Muhammad, but he does not find her attractive, so he "donates" her on the spot to another man.
Abu Dawud (2155) - Women are compared to slaves and camels with regard to the "evil" in them.

Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'"Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad's presence without a word of rebuke from him.

The part of Chapter 4 verse 34 in question is typically translated in English as: “Those husbands who fear disobedience on the part of their wives, first admonish them, then abandon their sleeping places, then beat them.” -

Oh gosh, and this isn't even half:rofl: I have no idea what women did to Allah for him to oppress women so much.

I am not entirely sure about the prophet Muhammed bit though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Farah_786
You clearly haven't researched otherwise you wouldn't come to this conclusion. Also, where did you get this RESEARCH from? were there from biased websites.
For your information, the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) did not do such actions e.g. murder innocent individuals etc.

False, stop with the stupid comments. It is perfectly possible to research and know a lot about Islam and still find it makes no sense.
Original post by Hydeman
Less than that, actually.
And it's still permissible in Islam (with a lot of caveats about kind treatment and supernatural rewards promised for manumission, I know), so I don't see what your point is. :tongue:

Slavery in islam is not allowed. Please provide one reliable proof

Latest