The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jess.i.c.a
My family do that too drives me nuts 😅😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!
Original post by jambojim97
I have not worn pyjamas since I was about 8. When I boarded at prep school the matron used to make us wear pyjamas and my god were they uncomfortable. They made me sweat and gave me a wedgie.

I briefly dated someone who wore and HOODIE to bed plus boxers! Spooning was shite..

Roadman in bed?
My boyfriend sleeps in the buff every day and walks around our flat in the nude constantly since our curtains are always closed and we live high up in a flat so no one can see. It shouldn't matter if its normal or not to sleep with jammies on, do what makes you comfortable. I personally don't like sleeping naked but can see the appeal.
I sleep in loose pjs, no underwear, so nothing is tight.
I would like to sleep naked, but my skin gets cold? Something like that. I just feel more comfortable with pjs on.
Why would you want to sleep naked when you can wear fluffy pyjamas???
Reply 65
I sleep in my pyjamas

I move around a lot in my sleep and live with quite a big group of people so um... I ain't sleeping with nuffin less :lol:
Have done on occasion, but no generally just pair of boxers regardless of season, I wear "pyjamas", but in the sense of loungewear, not to sleep in.
Original post by Berke0
It is for whoever has the rotten enough luck to see it

Funnily enough my husband doesn't seem to mind.
Boxers and a shirt , sleeping nude is uncomfortable for me and i move around , bit awks if my balls are dangling out
I just sleep in a pair of knickers. It makes me feel a bit like mowgli out of jungle book for some reason.
Original post by indigofox
I just sleep in a pair of knickers. It makes me feel a bit like mowgli out of jungle book for some reason.

Ahh cool :biggrin:
I'm actually tempted to try sleeping naked on a more regular basis. It must be liberating :tongue:

Original post by Spock's Socks
My boyfriend sleeps in the buff every day and walks around our flat in the nude constantly since our curtains are always closed and we live high up in a flat so no one can see. It shouldn't matter if its normal or not to sleep with jammies on, do what makes you comfortable. I personally don't like sleeping naked but can see the appeal.

Just curious - why do you keep the curtains closed if your flat is high up and no one can see it anyway? Haha :smile:
Original post by asif007
I'm actually tempted to try sleeping naked on a more regular basis. It must be liberating :tongue:

Just curious - why do you keep the curtains closed if your flat is high up and no one can see it anyway? Haha :smile:

Because light triggers headaches and migraines for me, especially in the summer so we try and keep the flat as dark as possible
Original post by Spock's Socks
Because light triggers headaches and migraines for me, especially in the summer so we try and keep the flat as dark as possible

Ah I see, that makes sense.
Original post by asif007

If you are curious you should try haha:smile:
Yes, especially if you touch yourself up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by sarkrista112

So you are telling me you touch yourself:O amazing haha
Original post by abc_123_
Only pants and a top if it's colder never wear a bra because apparently it makes your boobs stop growing xx
Being naked in bed is weird for me even if I don't share a room xx

And you want your boobs to grow? Idk how its weird tbh
Original post by Anonymous
If you are curious you should try haha:smile:

I think I will, haha. Now the summer weather is coming (hopefully), it's a good time to try it out. :smile:
Original post by sarkrista112

I agree with this. But it helps to have someone else naked in bed with you to do some touching as well, haha. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending