The Student Room Group

will my boyfriend break up with me because I'm fat

Hi, I'm not obese or like definitely 'fat'. . when I wear clothes you probably wouldn't call me fat and some people say I'm slim because I'm tall- however underneath all that i do have flab esp on my stomach and arms and you definitely would call me 'fat'

So I feel like when my boyfriend sees me naked he will be dissapointed or disgusted. I'm so concious about my arms and stomach I just can't imagine enjoying being intimate when I know that he's looking at everything Im most ashames of :frown:

My question is : what do i do do you reckon he will break up with me after , or not accept me . guys opinions???
If he really loves you then he will accept you. Don't worry about it just be comfortable around him. However if your not feeling confident in your body make a positive change in your lifestyle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm not obese or like definitely 'fat'. . when I wear clothes you probably wouldn't call me fat and some people say I'm slim because I'm tall- however underneath all that i do have flab esp on my stomach and arms and you definitely would call me 'fat'

So I feel like when my boyfriend sees me naked he will be dissapointed or disgusted. I'm so concious about my arms and stomach I just can't imagine enjoying being intimate when I know that he's looking at everything Im most ashames of :frown:

My question is : what do i do do you reckon he will break up with me after , or not accept me . guys opinions???

fk with a shirt on lol
You gotta believe in yo self girl!

If he really loves you he'll love you no matter what :smile:

And anyway you can always hit the gym
If the people around you don't love you for who you are, then you need to change the people around you. If your boyfriend doesn't accept you for who you are then someone will and you need to find them!
I'm not into people who are particularly skinny, but at the same time not fond of using the word 'fat' to describe people, mainly because the media gives the word such a bad press. Curvy Is very attractive though!
Original post by Anonymous

If he dumps you because of how you look your better off without him he's with you for you not just how you look.
If he wants to break up with you over how toned or not toned your stomach then honestly, and as hard as this may be to hear, he isn't worth it. If you're worried about being seen naked, go out and buy a really nice set of underwear, that can boost confidence and make you feel better. And if you aren't comfortbale doing that, you could always get a seethrough shirt or nighty thing to put over the underwear and take it one step at a time. :smile:
Pretty **** boyfriend if he did.

He likes you for you. Give me credit. :smile:
He'll love you for the way you are. If he dumps you, he'll have lost out :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No he won't.

Unless he's a ****boy.

Then he will.
Honestly I think he should cos it'll encourage you to lose weight and it could be embarrassing for him to go to an event with a fat girl on his arm. Go to the gym and forget about it. I'm sure he loves you and you love him and if you are asking this question you must already feel a bit down about being larger so lose weight and be happy again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending