The Student Room Group

Knife being kicked toward the body of a Palestinian man

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
'israelis trying to hide their murders again,'

Yes that's generalising all Israelis

Or maybe he was just referring to the Israelis involved? I don't think OP is stupid enough to make such a generalisation.
Original post by childofthesun
Or maybe he was just referring to the Israelis involved? I don't think OP is stupid enough to make such a generalisation.

Getting desperate

I think they are stupid enough given they tried to claim this was not a terrorist attack to start with but in fact the knife was planted instead
Original post by ☪☪☪
https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/740046656136844/

israelis trying to hide their murders again, not the first time they've been accused of throwing knives next to shot palestinians to make it look like the palestinians were trying to stab soldirs.

Disgusting and truly sad. The fact that this isn't big news is what makes it even more sad. Just because it is a Palestinian man. If it was American, British or even Israeli this would be on every newspaper and every news channel. Just shows how much is being censored and the reason it is being censored is because it's wrong, they are doing wrong yet they don't want to acknowledge this fact because it's someone that is not a muslim. The fact they're trying to make it look like it's the Palestinians fault makes this even worse than it is because that poor guy has been stabbed and people are cursing him as if he was stabbing the soldiers. If this was a muslim, imagine the coverage! Just shows the truth, hard reality of life, where muslims are divided from the rest of the world despite 99.9% of them being innocent, vulnerable and causing no harm at all. Why is the majority paying for the deeds of a minority? It just baffles me. There is so much hate/war/murder/crimes being done by non muslims and this is never recognised as much as muslims. Such a sad world we live in...
It's like the 'holocaust' they are currently perpetuating

in the history of the world Israel are the only country so bad at it the population of the people the are committing genocide towards are actually increasing in number.

If I were them I'd stay away form the nefarious side of politic and just stick to creating world leading scientists, actors, comediennes, writers etc......

you win today's internet Ma'am

:congrats:
So sad. Another wannabe murderer is dead.
No matter what?

What if Hitler 2.0 destroyed Palestine
Original post by TSR Mustafa
No matter what?

What if Hitler 2.0 destroyed Palestine

The area originally belonged to the Jews for a long time anyway, before the Jewish Diaspora of AD70 at the hands of the Romans.

Not that I condone mass murder or anything but the Palestinians don't help themselves but throwing rockets at Israel
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear
you win today's internet Ma'am

:congrats:

Many Many thanks

It's been a life long ambition and I'd like to thank...........
Reply 28
We all know who the aggressors are in this conflict, and it's not Israel.
Reply 29
Getting desperate

I think they are stupid enough given they tried to claim this was not a terrorist attack to start with but in fact the knife was planted instead

http://english.pnn.ps/2016/05/30/dci-israeli-policeman-who-killed-palestinian-teen-wont-be-charged/

Mutaz Odeh
Hatem al-Ajla
Abbas al-Atrash
Muhammad Bilalweh
Amr al-Qudsi
Ibrahim al-Sadi
Nafez Mishal
Adham Ibrahim Hamdan
Muhammad Rifat Abu al-Naja
Original post by mariah2011
Just shows how much is being censored and the reason it is being censored is because it's wrong, they are doing wrong yet they don't want to acknowledge this fact because it's someone that is not a muslim.

Who is censoring it?

The Jewish media?
Original post by mero22
http://english.pnn.ps/2016/05/30/dci-israeli-policeman-who-killed-palestinian-teen-wont-be-charged/

Mutaz Odeh
Hatem al-Ajla
Abbas al-Atrash
Muhammad Bilalweh
Amr al-Qudsi
Ibrahim al-Sadi
Nafez Mishal
Adham Ibrahim Hamdan
Muhammad Rifat Abu al-Naja

A list of names with no context

But I did read the first few and can't see how this negates the fact that this was a terrorist attack to start with despite what the OP claims
Imo the Israeli's are much more aggressive and hostile than the Palestinians , and it not even regular Palestinians who are throwing missiles , it's Hamas

Have you seen those school run pictures , terrible stuff
Original post by TelAviv
Who is censoring it?

The Jewish media?

And if it's being censored how does the poster know about it:biggrin:

Is this another case of Israeli ineptitude!
Reply 34
A list of names with no context

But I did read the first few and can't see how this negates the fact that this was a terrorist attack to start with despite what the OP claims

"Israeli security agencies to respond to assailants with deadly force even after there is no immediate threat. "

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-soldier-20160418-story.html

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/6/1/video-suggests-israeli-soldiers-planted-knife-near-executed-palestinian ... Watch the twitter video on this. It shows proof
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Imo the Israeli's are much more aggressive and hostile than the Palestinians , and it not even regular Palestinians who are throwing missiles , it's Hamas

Have you seen those school run pictures , terrible stuff

Don't Israel already let Palestinians live in Israel?

A jew in a muslim country such a Saudi Arabia would probably get killed yet Israel are the intolerant and racist ones?

There are 1.6 billion muslims in the world and only 14.2 million jews in the world, so they are kind of endangered sort
If israel had it's way , im pretty sure Palestine would be wiped off the face of the earth. idk how they are endangered people don't actively hunt jews , and you can't compare the actions of people in Saudi Arabia , tard country tbh. They are equally hateful of each other , but israel are building settlements illegally and nothing would stop them if they had their way
Reply 37
???What does this mean, Jews deserve some special treatment?

Israelis continue to go into palestinians settlements, steal land and build upon it. There are numerous ILLEGAL settlements that the israelis occupy, stolen from the Gaza strip or the West Bank dont talk as if they're in peaceful co existence. The israelis segregate palestinians,assigning them special id cards so they can only go to certain areas in their own area.
Reply 38
How people scream context and try to justify this is truly disgusting.
How do you know that he didn't actually carry out the stabbings and then hide his knife somewhere? The police officer knew that it happened but the evidence wasn't at the scene so he had to plant it.

Police officers have to act fast when they a potential threat in Israel- there have been so many attacks by Palestinians in Israel so I can see why the police officers will be on high alert and react in this way.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending