The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Gateway showing "First Interview" for 5 St Andrews Hill but yet to receive email - is anyone else in the same situation?
Reply 1501
Has anyone done the CPS video interview yet? Any tips?
Reply 1502
29 Bedford Row rejections out by email
29 Bedford Row interviews out via PG email, personalised.
Original post by sarahbeth93
Have you ever done one of these video interviews before?

The wording of the email confused me. I'm tempted to do it tonight when I get home late just in case.

And no I haven't done one before. Have you?
It's fairly straightforward, a question on why the cps, 2 competency questions and one asking where, if successful, you would like your assesment centre to be. Questions have time limits of either 2 minutes or 90 seconds and you can review your answers and retry as many times as you like. I found it best to write down the question on the first opening, think about an answer and then give the recording a go..then try again...and again..! Just find somewhere quiet, without distractions and a stable connection and it'll be ok
Original post by Welshpupilmaybe
It's fairly straightforward, a question on why the cps, 2 competency questions and one asking where, if successful, you would like your assesment centre to be. Questions have time limits of either 2 minutes or 90 seconds and you can review your answers and retry as many times as you like. I found it best to write down the question on the first opening, think about an answer and then give the recording a go..then try again...and again..! Just find somewhere quiet, without distractions and a stable connection and it'll be ok

That's great, thanks for the info!! It's good that you can redo them, really thought it was going to be nightmare!
2HC 1st round interviews just out, via PG email.
Original post by PupilHunt
2HC 1st round interviews just out, via PG email.

Congrats! Mine is still stuck on applied... Hey ho...
One Essex Court interviews out via PG email
Original post by frosty321
One Essex Court interviews out via PG email

I guess it's a rejection for me then. Mine still says applied.
Original post by hoobler
I guess it's a rejection for me then. Mine still says applied.

Ditto.
Hi Anyone ever interviewed at an IP set? what can I expect? Any help greatly appreciated.
6kbw second round interviews out this morning by email. 2 hare court first rounds via personalised gateway email last night!
Does anyone have any experience of a first round with Five Paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1515
Hi, does anyone have any information on the format of a first round interview at Pump Court? I would be so grateful for any info πŸ˜„
Original post by LegalLab
Does anyone have any experience of a first round with Five Paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have sent you a PM.

Does anyone have any experience of 5PB or Henderson Chambers first round interviews that they could share please? On here or PM appreciated.

Thanks
Original post by pupiltobe23
I have sent you a PM.

Does anyone have any experience of 5PB or Henderson Chambers first round interviews that they could share please? On here or PM appreciated.

Thanks

On here, please! And 2 Hare Court experience anyone?
Original post by LastDitchAttempt
On here, please! And 2 Hare Court experience anyone?

2 Hare Court is a short interview. I think last year it was roughly ten minutes. There was a topical question and I was asked to take a position on it then I was challenged by the panel, a to and fro between the panel and you.
I was asked three questions from my CV.

That was it
3 Raymond Buildings - anyone willing to share experience from last year?

Quick Reply

Latest