The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 predictions: Tudors Protest Crisis and Rebellion?

Anyone got any predictions for what topics may come up in part A?
I think definitely Faction, Religious opposition could be likely. A lot of my friends are thinking Lady Jane Grey/Succession Crisis will come up?
Reply 2
Original post by KirstyEvers
I think definitely Faction, Religious opposition could be likely. A lot of my friends are thinking Lady Jane Grey/Succession Crisis will come up?

yeah I think faction will almost definitely come up (at least that's what I'm hoping, because it's the topic I'm most comfortable on :smile: ). Religious change and foreign policy are likely contenders too I'm thinking. Would it be possible to have a whole essay question focused on the succession crisis or do you think it would be a broader question with that as one of the possible points?
Original post by KatMcG
yeah I think faction will almost definitely come up (at least that's what I'm hoping, because it's the topic I'm most comfortable on :smile: ). Religious change and foreign policy are likely contenders too I'm thinking. Would it be possible to have a whole essay question focused on the succession crisis or do you think it would be a broader question with that as one of the possible points?

Well, i think they'd basically ask why did the Lady Jane Grey affair fail. Since it's in the specification that we need to know about it and they've never asked solely about it. Otherwise you would only really need to mention it in a faction question about Edward VI into Elizabeth's reign, they can't stretch it out to be anything else since it's a small event.

Quick Reply