The Student Room Group

Person from school found my neo nazi twitter account

This is a serious post.
I was bullied at school by asians and left with no friends and had nothing left so my views became neo nazi. I have a twitter account expressing my views, today someone from school found it somehow. She's really popular so she will tell everyone. I am not ashamed of my views but I don't know what to do. I have wanted to move school for a long time but my parents say there is no point. We go back to school next Wednesday.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The stuff I post isnt too extreme, no mentions of Hitler or anything. It's just Anti Islam mostly.
Reply 2
We've all been there.
Reply 3
Original post by offhegoes
We've all been there.

Lol no :frown: everyone is going to give me abuse and everything at that school will get even worse for me
Original post by Anonymous
This is a serious post.
I was bullied at school by asians and left with no friends and had nothing left so my views became neo nazi. I have a twitter account expressing my views, today someone from school found it somehow. She's really popular so she will tell everyone. I am not ashamed of my views but I don't know what to do. I have wanted to move school for a long time but my parents say there is no point. We go back to school next Wednesday.

Racist ****
Reply 5
Original post by The person
Racist ****

Yeah I know.
No words. Sorry.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol no :frown: everyone is going to give me abuse and everything at that school will get even worse for me

You abuse people, you then get abused.

Seems fair to me.
Reply 8
What do I do?? :frown:
I can only say that you had it coming.
Original post by midgemeister7
You abuse people, you then get abused.

Seems fair to me.

Yeah well I was badly bullied due to no fault of my own.
Well if those are really your actual opinions then why are you worried about people finding out about them?
What's happened has happened you can't really do anything so there really isn't any point in asking ...
Original post by Trapz99
Well if those are really your actual opinions then why are you worried about people finding out about them?

I wouldn't care if anyone else found out just the people at school
I bet you did Nazi that coming
Rather displeased with the current replies.

I mean it's easy for everyone to say 'yeah you had it coming' but that hardly helps does it? Look at Israel and Palestine, the constant cycle of bloody-retaliation, where and how does it end?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

First of all delete your account on twitter, as that will distance you from your remarks, maybe leave a final post saying how you're no longer into that stuff. Then if the abuse keeps coming yo uneed to report it to the relevant authorities, and with cyber-bullying in the UK there's CEOP :
https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/ Which can be found there

If it's inside school then you will need to contact your teachers and such.
Best regards, and don't make the same mistake twice :P More people have been bullies than we'd all like to admit.
Francis.
Original post by The person
Racist ****

He said it was mostly just anti-Islam, and as his view of was neonazism is most likely skewed, which you should have been able to deduce, that was uncalled for.
Not even sure if I am sorry to be honest. If this is true, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself. You sound young. Wise up, have some respect for your fellow human and stop this nonsense. You're coming here for help, nobody is going to tell you how to fix it. You cannot fix it now, it's done. You're entitled to political views, sure. But neonazism? Come on now.

Other people have feelings too, whether you were bullied or not, you know it's wrong. That's why you're asking for help. Because you know it's wrong.

Please see that it's wrong, close the Twitter account and get on with your life. :/
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm sorry that you got bullied, thats so shitty. But would it have been different if you had got bullied by the same race/religion of yourself?

Bullying is ****, but so is generalising.
Your views are racist theres no blurred lines about it.
If you post that stuff online, you have to expect backlash.

I support freedom of speech, but with that entailed comes rhetoric.

If you get abuse back, its kinda karma.
I don't know what to say. I got bullied really bad as a kid by white people, for simply being Asian and Muslim. But I'm not hateful towards white people, I don't think you can defend your views simply because you got bullied.

I guess move schools if it gets bad, but seriously, just because you received abuse, doesn't mean you have to become so hateful.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending