The Student Room Group

ICT AQA - AS Info 1 & 2 - 2016

Scroll to see replies

just wanted to know, can we have the same person as the user and audience?
Reply 21
Original post by heyit'sanya
just wanted to know, can we have the same person as the user and audience?

Yes
Reply 22
Original post by imran_
This exam is only being sat by resit students right?

There is one final year doing this exam for the first time - myself included. We're the last ones to ever sit AS ICT :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by Chaz W
There is one final year doing this exam for the first time - myself included. We're the last ones to ever sit AS ICT :biggrin:

ohhhh okay, im resitting info2 anyways, havent started revision yet
Reply 24
Original post by imran_
ohhhh okay, im resitting info2 anyways, havent started revision yet

Best of luck
Reply 25
Original post by Chaz W
Best of luck

do we need to know about network topologies
Reply 26
Original post by imran_
do we need to know about network topologies

Yep think so - want me to send you notes?
Reply 27
Original post by Chaz W
Yep think so - want me to send you notes?

sure
basically for the theory part of INFO 1, all they can test us on is health and safety, input, output, storage and processing, validation and verification rules, appropriate softwares?? am i correct or would there be any other theory i would need to learn for INFO 1?? Thank You :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Are interfaces in info 1 or info 2?
Reply 30
Original post by Abdifarah
Are interfaces in info 1 or info 2?

INFO2.
Can someone help me with this question ?
Every month the organizer of the West Thornton Agricultural Show, Mrs Andrews, sends an email to allthe members of the committee in the area. The email has been sent to Mrs Andrews from the NationalAgricultural Society. She likes to add a scanned picture of ‘tractor of the month’ to the email before shesends it on.

State three functions provided by email software, and explain how each one would help her to carry out theabove task efficiently(6marks).
Any predictions released for the INFO1 paper yet? Not feeling confident about it :angry:
Reply 33
Original post by MonStar89
Any predictions released for the INFO1 paper yet? Not feeling confident about it :angry:

this exam is very easy. Easier than a GCSE I would say. The questions get repeated every year lmao. Do every single past paper. I got 92ums on this by revising a week before
Original post by imran_
this exam is very easy. Easier than a GCSE I would say. The questions get repeated every year lmao. Do every single past paper. I got 92ums on this by revising a week before

okay thats awesome advice thanks, hopefully it should all go well then!
Reply 35
To those spamming me with messages about INFO1. Make sure your coursework has all the key stuff like all the IPO which can be spoken about in the exam as examiners will use ur cw for evidence
How do you structure a 20 marker and does anyone have any model answers :smile:
My only worry for this paper is the 20 marker...
Hi guys I'm A2 and did these papers last year. One bit of advice: don't go in thinking its easy af, because they throw in some stuff that can really throw you off. I got an A and B in the papers, here to help.
Original post by ellieacraig
Hi guys I'm A2 and did these papers last year. One bit of advice: don't go in thinking its easy af, because they throw in some stuff that can really throw you off. I got an A and B in the papers, here to help.

What threw you off particularly?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending