The Student Room Group

in love with an imam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Epicurean
Sahih Muslim - The Book of Jihad and Expedition - كتاب الجهاد والسير
Book 19, Hadith 4309

kinda irrelevant? i asked u how it was going :hmmmm:

if we were talkign about jihad or expeditions, i might be like ok thanks for sharing but this is very strange behaviour from u eps :dontknow: altho i guess u do love quoting hadith in order to misuse them so it might be that :yep:
Reply 61
Original post by Anonymous
even i dont know who i am. once u go anonymous u never go back :dontknow:

Hahaha ok
Reply 62
even i dont know who i am. once u go anonymous u never go back :dontknow:

Interesting.
Will you enlighten me on the 'mainstream' view? How will this flag be fixed? Will it entail a flag pole being inserted and will lube be used in the process?

its the responsibility of the original poster to know the background of what hes/she posting. so meaning u. dont try to cover up for ur ignorance now

altho in all srsness i imagine you only did this to mock islam.

its your downfall tho . to get back at a troll, your making yourself lose credibility in front the jahils who follow you.
Reply 64
these guys tho.

all we need is @The Epicurean with his dishonesty now :rofl:

he can use the word islamist since master frog took salafi :toofunny:

Pathetic anonymous coward.
Reply 65
ok mate

i bet u splash ur real name and face and other details all over this forum. ur sooooo unanonymous arent you master frog

the coward bit made me laugh :toofunny: bet ur as quiet as a fluffy kitten irl :lol:

It's annoying that you cannot ignore anonymous users.
Reply 66
ok mate

i bet u splash ur real name and face and other details all over this forum. ur sooooo unanonymous arent you master frog

the coward bit made me laugh :toofunny: bet ur as quiet as a fluffy kitten irl :lol:

True to some extent we are all somehow anonymous on here.
its the responsibility of the original poster to know the background of what hes/she posting. so meaning u. dont try to cover up for ur ignorance now

altho in all srsness i imagine you only did this to mock islam.

its your downfall tho . to get back at a troll, your making yourself lose credibility in front the jahils who follow you.

I haven't even read OP, and don't really care about that.

It fits perfectly with my line of thought. It is me mocking your uncritical interpretation of Islam where all Sahih hadith are accepted and their matn not analysed.

I've never claimed to have credibility, only you claim that I have some credibility to uphold or whatever. I have no followers except anonymous users like yourself who love to quote me.
these trolls aint loyallll
Original post by h333

There are different levels of anonymity. I always post under this account and don't pretend to be anything else. People know who I am, and if they don't they can always search my post history. If I post anything controversial, it will always be under the same name. To have a main personality/account on TSR, but to then create other accounts or use anonymous is to try and detach oneself from their main TSR personality/account.

Me however, I have never posted under anonymous. People can always see who I am and are always free to criticise me. I don't hide away from criticism.
There are different levels of anonymity. I always post under this account and don't pretend to be anything else. People know who I am, and if they don't they can always search my post history. If I post anything controversial, it will always be under the same name. To have a main personality/account on TSR, but to then create other accounts or use anonymous is to try and detach oneself from their main TSR personality/account.

Me however, I have never posted under anonymous. People can always see who I am and are always free to criticise me. I don't hide away from criticism.

this is what i mean by out typing the opposition and wanting to have an opinion on everything :lol:
Original post by h333

yes yes
Astafiruallh
oh dear. im no expert but u have to be right clueless to believe everyone accepts all sahih hadith and noone has analysed them.

Where did I say nobody analyses them? That is not what I said.

this is the problem with wnabee expert atheists who feel they must have an opinion on everything. cluessless as the ex muslims who u chill with :lol: u learnt a few fancy sounding words like matn, but u are superficial.

lets be honest, ur irreligious chums look upto you and they even tag so u can share ur unislamic fantasy opinions on islam. they certainly believe u have some creds. i personally think ur a pseduo intellectual who gets by because he can out type the opposition :tongue: u have 82 followers :faceapalm: pls enough lies.

Where have I ever claimed to be an expert? Time and again I say I am not an expert, and you come forward accusing me of claiming to be an expert. The only ones who claim to be experts are those who claim to possess the one and only single correct interpretation of Islam :rolleyes:

Looool. Followers? :lol: Who counts followers? :lol: If someone follows me, I just click follow back. I probably have a few ISoc members following me for all I know... The fact that you have to resort to attacking me because people have clicked follow on my account shows just how desperate you are :tongue:
O gosh i fell in love with an Imam too but before i could do anything about it he got married :frown:
I would suggest if you are really serious then u should go straight for marriage as there is no courtship in islam.
Where did I say nobody analyses them? That is not what I said.

Where have I ever claimed to be an expert? Time and again I say I am not an expert, and you come forward accusing me of claiming to be an expert. The only ones who claim to be experts are those who claim to possess the one and only single correct interpretation of Islam :rolleyes:

Looool. Followers? :lol: Who counts followers? :lol: If someone follows me, I just click follow back. I probably have a few ISoc members following me for all I know... The fact that you have to resort to attacking me because people have clicked follow on my account shows just how desperate you are :tongue:

if u claim people are uncritical. u claim they havent analysed stuff properly etc... u seem

u can tell wnabee experts from a mile off. the guys who dont shut up and keep on thinking theyve got something useful to say. normally wnabees dont claim because theyd rather not be labelled arrogant :wink:

u dont have to be an expert to realise the rubbish u come out with about islam :facepalm: its common sense. but speaking of experts. yes ur opinions are pretty much laughed at by anyone who is a legit scholar. so the vast majority of them.

its says ur follower number underneath ur username. how was it even an attack, i just said youll lose some creds in some of their eyes. this aint even funny. ur banter is rubbish and so pathetic that i feel sorry for u and laugh in pity :lol:
Reply 76
Original post by aakalim123
u should go straight for marriage as there is no courtship in islam.

What if they are not compatible?

Still suspicious that the anon attacks are me? :rolleyes: :lol:
if u claim people are uncritical. u claim they havent analysed stuff properly etc... u seem

u can tell wnabee experts from a mile off. the guys who dont shut up and keep on thinking theyve got something useful to say. normally wnabees dont claim because theyd rather not be labelled arrogant :wink:

u dont have to be an expert to realise the rubbish u come out with about islam :facepalm: its common sense. but speaking of experts. yes ur opinions are pretty much laughed at by anyone who is a legit scholar. so the vast majority of them.

its says ur follower number underneath ur username. how was it even an attack, i just said youll lose some creds in some of their eyes. this aint even funny. ur banter is rubbish and so pathetic that i feel sorry for u and laugh in pity :lol:

Certain people are uncritical. That is a fact.

Ah, but you are the expert here with the one true interpretation of Islam.

I'm not trying to be funny, but you are trying, and too hard. Maybe I will start to take you seriously when you stop having to hide behind anonymous and post under your proper account.

Original post by Zamestaneh
Still suspicious that the anon attacks are me? :rolleyes: :lol:

I know you were Anonymous 7 in the last thread.
(edited 7 years ago)
Now I don't know if this makes me a bad person. But basically I met my brothers best friend 6 months ago who would always stay over. I heard he lead prayers at mosques and wanted to become an imam. He was so different to other guys , really young and pious . I have never been religious unfortunately so he would teach me about Islam . We became close friends and I have feelings for him now. How would I approach someone who's strictly against dating and very religious ? ..

how old is he and how old are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending