The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
I get paid weekly but for some reason in my most recent payslip I had significantly less income tax than normal.

I'm not gonna complain about being up by £123 but it seems a bit random. Am I missing something here?

No-one cares about your salary or anything related to your job.
Reply 4781
Original post by zKlown

His sister?
Reply 4782
Original post by zKlown

Got to love Zed's bluntness.

Original post by zKlown

Zeddy pls

I just want to know why I have too much money :frown:
Original post by zKlown

This response is exactly why it's so funny. I love salt and it's even better when you're barely even trying
I wouldn't go round to people in real life and shout about my wage. It's just funny on here because you're all so reactive.
I'm not breaking any rules, just stating facts so it's not like you can report me. Just get more and more salty.
Dance my puppets dance
^I like that post
Original post by Lúcio
I get paid weekly but for some reason in my most recent payslip I had significantly less income tax than normal.

I'm not gonna complain about being up by £123 but it seems a bit random. Am I missing something here?

Says he won't complain.

Complains.
Original post by difeo
This response is exactly why it's so funny. I love salt and it's even better when you're barely even trying
I wouldn't go round to people in real life and shout about my wage. It's just funny on here because you're all so reactive.
I'm not breaking any rules, just stating facts so it's not like you can report me. Just get more and more salty.
Dance my puppets dance

Define what salty means?

If it means jealous or something, I'm not.

Just find it funny how he drops his job into the conversation at any given opportunity.

I say this with no malice, if I knew him in real life, I would pull him up on it all the time and it would be a main source of banter just like it is on here.

He's just as bad as Sentry dropping random piks of Mark Viduka all over TSR.
Reply 4788
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Says he won't complain.

Complains.

It's like a "oh my god I got 8 A*s at A levels.. I'm so annoyed that one of them is 97% rather than 98%. Will I still get into uni :frown: :frown: :frown:"
Reply 4789
Original post by zKlown
Define what salty means?

Just find it funny how he drops his job into the conversation at any given opportunity.

I say this with no malice, if I knew him in real life, I would pull him up on it all the time and it would be a main source of banter just like it is on here.

It feels like Difeo has pasted something that Luke said a while ago? That doesn't sound like Dif at all
Original post by zKlown
Define what salty means?

Not me saying it pal, it's a Luke quote http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3613569&page=177&p=60888591#post60888591

I was continuing the bants
Original post by difeo
Not me saying it pal, it's a Luke quote http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3613569&page=177&p=60888591#post60888591

I was continuing the bants

I see, I must admit, I did find it quite odd you'd come out with that. Carry on.

While we're at it

- No-one cares about Psychology
- No-one cares about your masters next year
- No-one cares about your FIFA stats
- No-one cares about the girl you went on a date with before Xmas but never talked about since (unless you post piks of her, then I'm interested)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4792
psycology
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464973841.327281.jpg
Original post by zKlown
I see, I must admit, I did find it quite odd you'd come out with that. Carry on.

While we're at it

- No-one cares about Psycology
- No-one cares about your masters next year
- No-one cares about your FIFA stats
- No-one cares about the girl you went on a date with before Xmas but never talked about since (unless you post piks of her, then I'm interested)

Thought the "my wage" bit would make it obvious :redface:

Wasn't the girl just a friend? @luke pls clarify
Original post by Lúcio
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464973841.327281.jpg

TBF, that bit from that post that Difeo copied from

The response to Sentry did make me laugh, the bit where you said "whatever the hell you do"
Original post by difeo
Thought the "my wage" bit would make it obvious :redface:

Wasn't the girl just a friend? @luke pls clarify

Cc

In my defence I was only asking if anybody knew why my income tax was lower...

That salt tho
#wellangry
Original post by zKlown
TBF, that bit from that post that Difeo copied from

The response to Sentry did make me laugh, the bit where you said "whatever the hell you do"

#memories

You on clubs tonight or do you have a life unlike me? :frown:
Reply 4798
Tbh if i was making that much money @ 21, I wouldn't spend all my days playing FIFA.
Original post by Rk2k14
Tbh if i was making that much money @ 21, I wouldn't spend all my days playing FIFA.

I'm saving for uni :frown:

Which means regardless of the undisclosed amount that I earn, I can't spend it because it's to fund my masters.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest