The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
@Dirtybit
I guess bae's staying then:h:

Strong change of mind!!

What happened to his release clause you knew about?
Original post by Dirtybit
Strong change of mind!!

What happened to his release clause you knew about?

Never claimed to know about a release clause.

Said the chances of a release clause involving Mendes and Madrid was possible.

Strong manipulation.
Original post by Rk2k14
Never claimed to know about a release clause.

Said the chances of a release clause involving Mendes and Madrid was possible.

Strong manipulation.

Do I really have to expose you again!!
Do I really have to expose you again!!

You tried to expose me regardless Saul after I called you out on watching Youtube videos. Multiple sources can confirm you admitted this.

Never stated he definitely had a release clause.
Said it was very possible all other things being considered.
You're the one who said he definitely didn't have one. Source?
Expose R _ _ _ _ _ K _ _ _ _ _
Original post by zKlown
Expose R _ _ _ _ _ K _ _ _ _ _

Mr Banks pls.
Original post by Rk2k14
Mr Banks pls.

All the Asians at school used to call me that.

I didn't have a clue what they were on about, didn't listen to Hip-Hop back then.
Original post by Rk2k14
You tried to expose me regardless Saul after I called you out on watching Youtube videos. Multiple sources can confirm you admitted this.

Never stated he definitely had a release clause.
Said it was very possible all other things being considered.
You're the one who said he definitely didn't have one. Source?

M8 you called Saul (who is a DM) the perfect RW for United after seeing him score 1 goal lolol

You said this when whilst I was saying DDG may not go in the summer implying he only signed a new contract for Euros but he is leaving in the summer:

Original post by Rk2k14
You actually think he's not gonna move.
Strong awareness of that contract. It was just so he could get back in the team in preparation for the Euros

Also I have never said he definitely doesn't have one I said that nobody knows if he does
(edited 7 years ago)
M8 you called Saul the perfect RW for United after seeing him score 1 goal lolol

You said this when whilst I was saying DDG may not go in the summer implying he only signed a new contract for Euros but he is leaving in the summer:

Also I have never said he definitely doesn't have one I said that nobody knows if he does

I said he would be the perfect RW for our current situation.

How many players are that that can play RW and offer that defensive work-rate demanded by Mourinho?

His goal has nothing to do with that claim.

I said that just because he didn't go in the summer it didn't necessarily mean he didn't want the move again and that a release clause would have been very likely given the people we're dealing with.
Original post by Rk2k14
I said he would be the perfect RW for our current situation.

How many players are that that can play RW and offer that defensive work-rate demanded by Mourinho?

His goal has nothing to do with that claim.

I said that just because he didn't go in the summer it didn't necessarily mean he didn't want the move again and that a release clause would have been very likely given the people we're dealing with.

Lol you mong Mourinho buys players for their actual position. He is not LVG. He instructs the players to work hard when he buys them doesn't look for "defensively minded RWs".
thoughts on Mou playing Valencia at RW?
Lol you mong Mourinho buys players for their actual position. He is not LVG. He instructs the players to work hard when he buys them doesn't look for "defensively minded RWs".

Mong lol.
He has a certain philosophy and hasn't changed it. He's had wingers who are defensively disciplined with the exception of a few (Ronaldo, Hazard to an extent), but would he go out and sign someone like Memphis, knowing that he isn't as disciplined as someone like Saul .
Willing to bet he'd sign the latter over the former.
He might not go out looking for 'defensively minded RW's', but you can bet he'd take one over a RW who can't track back for ****.
Original post by Rk2k14
Mong lol.
He has a certain philosophy and hasn't changed it. He's had wingers who are defensively disciplined with the exception of a few (Ronaldo, Hazard to an extent), but would he go out and sign someone like Memphis, knowing that he isn't as disciplined as someone like Saul .
Willing to bet he'd sign the latter over the former.
He might not go out looking for 'defensively minded RW's', but you can bet he'd take one over a RW who can't track back for ****.

There are plenty of RW's that he can sign that will be willing to track back but he won't go out and buy a CDM/CB to play at RW just because he likes his wingers to track back. That's ridiculous. So you are wrong Saul wouldn't be perfect at RW for us, he's not even Pacey ffs. He looks for players that are actually good at their position and then teaches them to play under his philosophy e.g. Di Maria at Madrid. At United he was completely different.
(edited 7 years ago)
There are plenty of RW's that he can sign that will be willing to track back but he won't go out and buy a CDM/CB to play at RW just because he likes his wingers to track back. That's ridiculous. So you are wrong Saul wouldn't be perfect at RW for us, he's not even Pacey ffs.

He plays predominately in midfield, whether that be on the wing or centre. Of course he's not going to sign a CM to play on a wing, but he'll sign a player who's more than capable of playing on the wing:biggrin:
Example of 'plenty of RWs' that we can buy?
Also, Saul's quick enough to get past defenders. When you can actually dribble instead of ball-pushing then you don't have to be lightning quick.
I think we should break the world record to sign Pogba, it will send a signal to the rest of the PL and Europe that we're back. Should have kept Di Maria as well, he would be twice the player under Jose...
Original post by Rk2k14
He plays predominately in midfield, whether that be on the wing or centre. Of course he's not going to sign a CM to play on a wing, but he'll sign a player who's more than capable of playing on the wing:biggrin:
Example of 'plenty of RWs' that we can buy?
Also, Saul's quick enough to get past defenders. When you can actually dribble instead of ball-pushing then you don't have to be lightning quick.

Mahrez, Moura, Griezmann etc would all work in Mourinho's system. Doesn't have to be a big name or well known players but the point is that there are RW's who will be willing to work hard in his system.
For someone who claims to know so much about Mourinho's philosophy you should know that he requires fast wingers to play counter attacking football.
Mahrez, Moura, Griezmann etc would all work in Mourinho's system. Doesn't have to be a big name or well known players but the point is that there are RW's who will be willing to work hard in his system.
For someone who claims to know so much about Mourinho's philosophy you should know that he requires fast wingers to play counter attacking football.

Well, given that Saul has played on the wing in a DIEGO SIMEONE team i think he's more than capable of doing that job.:biggrin: Do you even Atlei.

Strong contradiction.
If Saul isn't fast then where does that leave Mahrez and Griezmann? You just confirmed my previous point that you don't have to be lightning quick to play on the wing as the two players aforementioned aren't renowned for their pace. Just like Saul, they are quick enough to get past players as they are very good on the ball. Lucas is the exception. Must be on drugs.

Saul was just a suggestion btw. Young player with potential. Griezmann is the dream but don't see him leaving for United.

If only Di Maria stayed:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Well, given that Saul has played on the wing in a DIEGO SIMEONE team i think he's more than capable of doing that job.:biggrin: Do you even Atlei.

Strong contradiction.
If Saul isn't fast then where does that leave Mahrez and Griezmann? You just confirmed my previous point that you don't have to be lightning quick to play on the wing as the two players aforementioned aren't renowned for their pace. Just like Saul, they are quick enough to get past players as they are very good on the ball. Lucas is the exception. Must be on drugs.

Saul was just a suggestion btw. Young player with potential. Griezmann is the dream but don't see him leaving for United.

If only Di Maria stayed:frown:

Griezmann and Mahrez are faster than Saul.
Griezmann and Mahrez are faster than Saul.

Doesn't mean Saul's slow though does it?

Bale's faster than Neymar.
Original post by Rk2k14
Doesn't mean Saul's slow though does it?

Bale's faster than Neymar.

Why do drag things longer than it needs to be

Saul is as fast as Herrera

Latest