The Student Room Group

What happens if I fail one A level subject?

I am going to apply some university in Australia by gce a level, and they required Minimum 10 points(A -5 points)

And i was doing 3 A levels subject by self-study, i was wondering what happens if i got one u grade. For example AAU. Does these 2 A grade sittl count?Or i have to pass all subject?
Original post by liuweixing123
I am going to apply some university in Australia by gce a level, and they required Minimum 10 points(A -5 points)

And i was doing 3 A levels subject by self-study, i was wondering what happens if i got one u grade. For example AAU. Does these 2 A grade sittl count?Or i have to pass all subject?

Not sure about a uni in Australia, ask them and what subjects are you doing?
Original post by zXcodeXz
Not sure about a uni in Australia, ask them and what subjects are you doing?

Hi
I'm doing Chines Math and general studies, does any policy shows that students have to pass all subjects in order to get a classified result?
Hi
I'm doing Chines Math and general studies, does any policy shows that students have to pass all subjects in order to get a classified result?

You will have to call the university, but it would be better if you got like AAC
Hi

What do you want to do?

Quick Reply

Latest