The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tbh it depends on how bad your tweets are. Whilst I don't condone your views, if they aren't as bad as you say it is, you may as well just tough it out
Original post by 0to100
How does one get bullied by Asians though?

Troll detected, 0/10 for effort.
I don't think you should be judged for your opinions, however much I am saddened by them and disagree. I support your freedom and entitlement to voice your opinions.

I just think unfortunately you can't expect not to receive negative repercussions from negative and what I am assuming are derogatory and discriminating opinions.

Bullying is horrible, and it is shitty that you were bullied and as a result have directed hatred towards billions of people, simply because of the cruel actions of a few disgusting people.
Original post by student.feed
I'm Muslim and your againsts me. Now other races are againts white people. Oh how the tables have turned.

Your statement is saying that the tables have turned - as in, other races are now 'against' white people.

So you believe that, because in the past, some white people segregated other races, it is okay for other races to do it to white people? Do you see how foolish that belief is?
Original post by Anonymous
Troll detected, 0/10 for effort.

How am I a troll asking that?
To be honest you deserve what is coming for you. You blame it on your past of how you were bullied....GET A ****ING GRIP. That's a lame excuse. ''I got bullied now i'll be a ****ing racist and follow in the path of the nazi'' Do you hear yourself? Grow up.
Many of us have been bullied, but we hold our heads up high and move on. STOP CRYING.

You deserve everything that's coming to you.
If you hadn't done what you did no-one would be abusing you, would they? You would live your life. And so would they. But now because of dumb actions you'll be in hell at school. Hope they really make you open your eyes in school.
Be lucky you don't go to a University or something. Triple the amount of abuse you would get. Suck it up, delete your account and **** off. At least you'll meet your nazi buddies and Hitler in hell when you die.
Er, just delete your twitter account, simple..
domino effect.
Original post by celloel
Your statement is saying that the tables have turned - as in, other races are now 'against' white people.

So you believe that, because in the past, some white people segregated other races, it is okay for other races to do it to white people? Do you see how foolish that belief is?

No, what I am implying is that as an ethnic minority (and being muslim) I was bullied as a child by other white children, what I am saying now is how funny that now people are being frowned upon for being racist rather than praised.
Original post by student.feed
No, what I am implying is that as an ethnic minority (and being muslim) I was bullied as a child by other white children, what I am saying now is how funny that now people are being frowned upon for being racist rather than praised.

Oh! I sincerely apologise - I completely misinterpreted what you were saying.

It definitely is better that people are frowned upon for being racist (of course!)
It's just your opinion embrace your differences x
You're gonna leave school soon and these people will forget you and you'll forget them
If you don't want to be disliked make your account private x
The stuff I post isnt too extreme, no mentions of Hitler or anything. It's just Anti Islam mostly.

Why are you worried then? It's freedom of speech, I see no wrong in this. =D
If you actively and adamantly post and believe in any kind of fascist/Nazi/Neo-Nazi ideology, then nobody should have any pity on you. Your beliefs are evil. One of the most terrible, violent, dreadful things to happen to humanity. The main driving force behind countless prejudices, atrocities and violations of human rights and inherent dignity of mankind.
Original post by 0to100
How am I a troll asking that?

It's a ridiculous question to ask unless you've been living in a cave your life which I am sure you haven't. It's common knowledge that people can bully each other regardless of their racial differences. Having witnessed the disgusting behaviour of some Asians myself and I'm sure you have as well I don't understand how someone can't comprehend Asians bullying a White person. Just incase you haven't grasped it OP probably goes to a majority Asian school (in London possibly). In such a case bullying from Asians is highly possible.
It's a ridiculous question to ask unless you've been living in a cave your life which I am sure you haven't. It's common knowledge that people can bully each other regardless of their racial differences. Having witnessed the disgusting behaviour of some Asians myself and I'm sure you have as well I don't understand how someone can't comprehend Asians bullying a White person. Just incase you haven't grasped it OP probably goes to a majority Asian school (in London possibly). In such a case bullying from Asians is highly possible.

Nah. I could never be bullied by an Asian...in any environment.
Original post by 0to100

So you could be bullied by someone whose White, but not by someone whose Asian?
Original post by ellieacraig
I don't think you should be judged for your opinions, however much I am saddened by them and disagree. I support your freedom and entitlement to voice your opinions.

I just think unfortunately you can't expect not to receive negative repercussions from negative and what I am assuming are derogatory and discriminating opinions.

Bullying is horrible, and it is shitty that you were bullied and as a result have directed hatred towards billions of people, simply because of the cruel actions of a few disgusting people.

I think he should be judged for his opinions. I can judge that this person may not be very nice, especially towards me as I am black. Therefore using that judgement I would stay away from this individual.
Original post by 0to100

Lol unless you live in some run down ghetto like Tower Hamlets. Some of the Asians there are absolute nutters. Things have calmed down there along the years though.
Can I pm someone my account so they can look at it and décide what they think later on im busy

PM me
Reply 119
Losing faith in humanity...

Latest