The Student Room Group

Prom dress help?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by A-LJLB
I think it's the only hideous one hahah! I much prefer the others

skip to 6:46 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Hn57z1Jlw

I think it looks better in real life or is it just me ?
Original post by mero22
skip to 6:46 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Hn57z1Jlw

I think it looks better in real life or is it just me ?

It does, that colours really nice. If you're going to pay that much for a dress you should at least be able to get it in the colour you like... Sucks it's out of stock
Reply 43
Original post by Platopus
That was my least favourite one, sorry! Wouldn't think it worth more than about £50 max myself.

damn I thought it was pretty lol
Reply 44
Out of your choices, I would have to say I think the red is the best dress, imo :h:. Personally, I was considering not going to prom at all because I find the process of dress shopping just overwhelming, but I already paidd. I don't know if that's because it scares me a lottle or if it's bc i'm too indecisive, haha.
I would go for the red one. It just looks hot lol.
That's my personal opinion though.
OoooOoo :dance: they're all gorg but i like the pink one. Any you choose will be lovely (:
Original post by A-LJLB
I think it's the only hideous one hahah! I much prefer the others

Same that dress for 800 bucks is just outrageous in my opinion.
Reply 49
Original post by bluebookie
Out of your choices, I would have to say I think the red is the best dress, imo :h:. Personally, I was considering not going to prom at all because I find the process of dress shopping just overwhelming, but I already paidd. I don't know if that's because it scares me a lottle or if it's bc i'm too indecisive, haha.

Same here.... I though I was going to buy my prom dress 2 months ago and now it's the month of my prom. I'm so picky when it comes to dresses. I've probably looked at so many different prom dress sites :smile:
I think this one will suit you.:smile: I would have got it but I am not going to Prom.:wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by Abirella
Same that dress for 800 bucks is just outrageous in my opinion.

The video I showed to A-LJLB shows the dress in real life.. It looks way better
Reply 52
Original post by Abirella
I would go for the red one. It just looks hot lol.
That's my personal opinion though.

Lol That's what I thought
Reply 53
Original post by starstudent7
I think this one will suit you.:smile: I would have got it but I am not going to Prom.:wink:

Thanks :h:and please go, all the sixth formers said prom is fun!!!
Original post by mero22
damn I thought it was pretty lol

Sorry, didn't mean to sound harsh but for that price I.... Your bank account will thank me.
Reply 55
Original post by Platopus
Sorry, didn't mean to sound harsh but for that price I.... Your bank account will thank me.

It's fine :smile: and that's true
Original post by mero22
Which prom dress should I choose? I'm 5'6
22384-2.jpg

I personally would go for the beige colour but I think everyone else likes the red.......... chose the one the makes u feel the best .... its ur night!
Reply 57
Original post by gcse week
I personally would go for the beige colour but I think everyone else likes the red.......... chose the one the makes u feel the best .... its ur night!

I like all of them so it's so difficult ah and thanks It's either the red or the beige dress ... Thanks
If I'm being honest, red is so overdone on prom everyone either wears red or blue. The two piece is the best option, they are really in at the moment and if you feel confident enough they look amazing on, so I would in my honest opinion say the two piece (i think it is the second one) also that colour is not worn a lot and is STUNNING!
Original post by mero22
The video I showed to A-LJLB shows the dress in real life.. It looks way better

Yeah I think it's cute too but the price tho. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest