The Student Room Group

Do guys like reserved girls?

I was seeing a guy who was always very hesitant about getting into a relationship with me, and in the end he admitted that I was more 'quiet and calm' than him, and that as a result he couldn't see it working.

it's true I'm a little more reserved, but I would say Im talkative. I saw him a few times and we always had good conversations and had a laugh, both online and in person. We've only been in a club together once, but we had a dance and a laugh. Again, in person and online we've always bee nable to laugh and joke.
I'm not much of a party animal, and I don't really drink, but I go out to clubs every couple of weeks just to see my friends. He told me he found me very funny, and other people as well have told me i'm witty and funny.

He is very much a hard partier, heavy drinker etc. and very much a bouncing off the walls, doing crazy stuff kind of guy. Do you think that maybe I just wouldn't have been 'fun' enough for him? He's not the first guy who has told me this, and I'm starting to think that maybe I am not exciting enough....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
I always reserve mine.
Reply 3
Get it in to your silly head that these threads are pointless because we cannot generalise preferences.

Someone out there will gladly have lovely passionate sex with you in the morning, then another quickie before heading off to work, and then another shagging before bed-time.

Stop moaning, dood.

* I also thought it said "reversed girls"
I thought it said reversed.

:innocent:

Not that I was thinking of reverse cowgirl or anything :sexface:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I thought it said reversed.

:innocent:

Not that I was thinking of reverse cowgirl or anything :sexface:

What did you make me google.
All guys arent the same believe it or not. Some wont mind or even prefer more reserved girls, so dont worry its just a case of finding someone who you are compatible with and avoid getting a complex along the way.
obviously you're not compatabile.

you literally just described and solved your own issue - guys who live a different lifestyle to him will most likely want to be with you.

reserved is fine I don't party etc but alot of people tell I'm fun and also funny and they like being around me. He likes to party so that's obviously his definition of fun and that trumps other social activities from HIM, everyone's brain works differently and people like different things.

Tbh most guys I know prefer if a girl doesn't go out and party loads but all guys are different.
Original post by EricPiphany

Lol you did NOT have to actually google that did you mate...?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
obviously you're not compatabile.

you literally just described and solved your own issue - guys who live a different lifestyle to him will most likely want to be with you.

reserved is fine I don't party etc but alot of people tell I'm fun and also funny and they like being around me. He likes to party so that's obviously his definition of fun and that trumps other social activities from HIM, everyone's brain works differently and people like different things.

Tbh most guys I know prefer if a girl doesn't go out and party loads but all guys are different.

lol although partying is fun, it seems that is usually the definition of fun nowadays, although i feel that there are many other ways to have fun imo. So yeah, all guys are different
Original post by Davalla
Get it in to your silly head that these threads are pointless because we cannot generalise preferences.

Someone out there will gladly have lovely passionate sex with you in the morning, then another quickie before heading off to work, and then another shagging before bed-time.

Stop moaning, dood.

* I also thought it said "reversed girls"

Basically, there's someone for everyone. And not everyone is for someone.
Or something like that.
Original post by 0to100
Lol you did NOT have to actually google that did you mate...?

I did mate. But now I know that
The "riding" position (Mulier equitans) was popular in ancient Roman erotic art (wall painting from Pompeii, 62–79 BC)

And I also now know what "Pompoir" is wtf.
Original post by bat_man
lol although partying is fun, it seems that is usually the definition of fun nowadays, although i feel that there are many other ways to have fun imo. So yeah, all guys are different

I'm not introverted but
I'd rather stay at home and suck his dick than go out and party.

Most people at my school party but I agree with the bolded. Weed > alcohol imo anyway so idk I just wouldn't want to be smashed around loads of people I'm not close with, I know partying doesn't necessarily mean getting drunk but...

How old are you...
I did mate. But now I know that

And I also now know what "Pompoir" is wtf.

Lmao well did you like what you found?
Original post by GlitterandGold-x
How old are you...

I was born yesterday.

How old are you?

Technically I didn't make you google anything.

But TSR is for education so either way.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Technically I didn't make you google anything.

But TSR is for education so either way.

It's ok mate, I'm not blaming you.
I was born yesterday.

How old are you?

That explains things. I am 8564 days, 12 hours and 22 minutes old :h:
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not introverted but
I'd rather stay at home and suck his dick than go out and party.

Most people at my school party but I agree with the bolded. Weed > alcohol imo anyway so idk I just wouldn't want to be smashed around loads of people I'm not close with, I know partying doesn't necessarily mean getting drunk but...

lol generally partying does lead to being drunk, i get you, if youre not drunk like you dont have as much fun as you generally would. Drinking isnt all that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending