The Student Room Group

Help, 4 exams in one day, 3 at same time

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1OOREDAIOO1
Hello, I have a question, and I didn't really know who to ask it to, I thought that you guys may be of help. I have a German Listening and speaking exam ( One 45 mins and the other 50 by AQA) which both start at 9:00 along with my Computing exam (90mins by OCR) which also starts at 9:00. After this, I have a Geography exam that lasts 90 mins with AQA starting at 1:30. This is a total of 4 hours and 25 minutes of exams, meaning I will get no lunch or break between the exams, as it will go over the school hours. If I do these exams back to back i will finish at 2:05.

Could you guys tell me what is going to happen, from what I have seen on the internet people are put in isolation or sent to Teachers homes. Is there any possible way that the exam could be delayed to another day, or that I am given another exam on another day, or even if they were to take my mock grade instead?

Thank you.

This happened to me.
I had 4 hours 30 mins of exams in one day :frown:
I did two exams back to back in isolation as a 'Clash Candidate' (scary name!), but luckily there were other clash candidates as well.
Then I had lunch and did another exam in the afternoon.
It was quite exhausting, but not as bad as I expected. Good luck with your exams!
Original post by pixiefuller
This happened to me.
I had 4 hours 30 mins of exams in one day :frown:
I did two exams back to back in isolation as a 'Clash Candidate' (scary name!), but luckily there were other clash candidates as well.
Then I had lunch and did another exam in the afternoon.
It was quite exhausting, but not as bad as I expected. Good luck with your exams!

Thank you so much this is very helpful. I was worried at first but it seems that i will be able to get it over with now that i can have my lunch :smile::smile:.

Thank you again.
Original post by 1OOREDAIOO1
Thank you so much this is very helpful. I was worried at first but it seems that i will be able to get it over with now that i can have my lunch :smile::smile:.

Thank you again.

Yes you should be given time to eat (and revise some more)! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest