The Student Room Group

Ex GFs mum forcing me to sleep with her!

My ex gfs mum is abit of a gangster and shes hired thugs to beat me up unless I send her 7 day worn boxers. She sent a note saying she wants my dirty underpants and wants them to have been worn for 7 days then sent to her. She is also demanding I sleep with her or I shall receive a beating from her thugs and to show she means business shes had my car smashed up with the words "sex" spray painted on the bonnet. Not sure what to do..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

:yawn:
Reply 2
-5/10
Reply 3
it's not even 8pm yet gosh
comes earlier and earlier every day :rolleyes:

y am i still here? idk
Tell your ex, it'll be hilarious.
Reply 5
??? Im asking for advice on a legitimate issue..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Souljer
??? Im asking for advice on a legitimate issue..

Posted from TSR Mobile

hire the peaky blinders mate
Reply 7
Original post by Drunk Punx
Tell your ex, it'll be hilarious.

No can do that would definitely result in me being dealt with

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hire some thugs
This is the most hydrating meme I have ever read
Original post by Souljer
My ex gfs mum is abit of a gangster and shes hired thugs to beat me up unless I send her 7 day worn boxers. She sent a note saying she wants my dirty underpants and wants them to have been worn for 7 days then sent to her. She is also demanding I sleep with her or I shall receive a beating from her thugs and to show she means business shes had my car smashed up with the words "sex" spray painted on the bonnet. Not sure what to do..

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Original post by Souljer
No can do that would definitely result in me being dealt with

If she's such a gangster, why is she hiring some else to do her dirty work?
Bitch afraid of getting her hands dirty or something? Then again, she does want your well-worn boxers... so I guess not :h:

Hire them. Tell them you'll pay them more, and they'll get a holiday as standard. When they start working for you, tell them that you have no need for them right now, and that they may as well take their holiday. And seeing as you're such a good employer, you've already booked their holiday for them.

Then send them to Chechnya.
Original post by z33
it's not even 8pm yet gosh
comes earlier and earlier every day :rolleyes:

y am i still here? idk

It's 8pm now. Wonder what we have in store...lol
Reply 13
Original post by Drunk Punx
If she's such a gangster, why is she hiring some else to do her dirty work?
Bitch afraid of getting her hands dirty or something? Then again, she does want your well-worn boxers... so I guess not :h:

Hire them. Tell them you'll pay them more, and they'll get a holiday as standard. When they start working for you, tell them that you have no need for them right now, and that they may as well take their holiday. And seeing as you're such a good employer, you've already booked their holiday for them.

Then send them to Chechnya.

Clearly you have no street knowledge a gangster has thugs to do their dirty work while they sit in the office safe and sound.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too early for this you still have 3 hrs at least. Go revise
Original post by shawtyb
hire the peaky blinders mate

Have you watch seasons 1 and 2? Where'd you watch them if you did?
Original post by Banana208
Too early for this you still have 3 hrs at least. Go revise

:rofl: well said
oh no…….
Original post by Souljer
Clearly you have no street knowledge a gangster has thugs to do their dirty work while they sit in the office safe and sound.

Write the following note on pants you've **** yourself in...

"You're not G if you're unwilling to do your own work, you're merely a poser with money.

Love, Souljer x".

...and send it to her.
Reply 19
What kind of people do you surround yourself with oh my .... I don't know whether to laugh or not

Quick Reply

Latest