The Student Room Group

My sister got mad at me for complaining about the lasagne she cooked.

I wasn't mean to her, I simply said that she went overboard with the chili. The inside of my mouth is literally peeling off right now it was that hot.

She told me to **** off and called me ungrateful.

I get why she's upset (because the food wasn't up to her expectations), but there's really no need to lash out like that, right?

I'm drinking milk to try and get the spice out, but it's still red hot and burning.

Scroll to see replies

I'm guessing she's your older sister. Yeah maybe she was having a bad day or something and she just wanted a nice comment and you just made it worse. Ah well she will get over it. You just focus on cooling down your mouth :tongue:
Chilli in Lasagne?? I wouldn't take it personally tbh, just go talk to her after she calmed down and ask what's wrong.
something for your mouth- http://www.wikihow.com/Cool-Your-Tongue-After-Eating-Spicy-Food
Reply 3
Original post by MainlyMathsHelp
I'm guessing she's your older sister. Yeah maybe she was having a bad day or something and she just wanted a nice comment and you just made it worse. Ah well she will get over it. You just focus on cooling down your mouth :tongue:

Younger sister.

I threw up a second ago and the skin inside my mouth is starting to peel off. God knows what kind of chili she put in there - who does that with a lasagne?!
Reply 4
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
Chilli in Lasagne?? I wouldn't take it personally tbh, just go talk to her after she calmed down and ask what's wrong.
something for your mouth- http://www.wikihow.com/Cool-Your-Tongue-After-Eating-Spicy-Food

I've had three cups of milk so far, threw up two of them and now the inside of my mouth is stinging because the skin has peeled off!!!! HEEEELLLLPPP!!

Chilli in lasagne is a crazy mix. I was expecting it to not be spicy so I took a full mouthful of it...
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
The inside of my mouth is literally peeling off right now it was that hot.

Damn.
What kind of chilli do you guys use?
Your skin is peeling of?? what the...? :eek:
Skin peeled off? Seems legit
Younger sister.

I threw up a second ago and the skin inside my mouth is starting to peel off. God knows what kind of chili she put in there - who does that with a lasagne?!

Bloody hell! Find some Bonjela or something I dunno if that will work for skin peeling off but it works with ulcers. Go shout at your sister because you can because you are older.
Reply 9
Original post by k.m.b
Damn.
What kind of chilli do you guys use?

Original post by bluebookie
Your skin is peeling of?? what the...? :eek:

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Skin peeled off? Seems legit

I have no idea what chilli she used but it was far too much.

The skin inside my mouth is peeling.
Are you sure she isn't trying to kill you and she's just angry that she didn't put enough toxin in?
I normally tried to avoid criticising food, unless it's gone wrong in a funny way and humour is the best way to deal with it, but I think poisoning you with Ghost Chilli crosses some kind of line...
I've had three cups of milk so far, threw up two of them and now the inside of my mouth is stinging because the skin has peeled off!!!! HEEEELLLLPPP!!

Chilli in lasagne is a crazy mix. I was expecting it to not be spicy so I took a full mouthful of it...

I think this thread is more about your mouth than your relationship with your sister ..

(edited 7 years ago)
I wasn't mean to her, I simply said that she went overboard with the chili. The inside of my mouth is literally peeling off right now it was that hot.

She told me to **** off and called me ungrateful.

I get why she's upset (because the food wasn't up to her expectations), but there's really no need to lash out like that, right?

I'm drinking milk to try and get the spice out, but it's still red hot and burning.

Lmao. I can imagine you literally saying that while spitting it out.
I've never put chilli in lasagna ...

Nice one troll. 0/10
When your older sister cooks for you, pretends its great then "eat" in your room. Throw it out if her food is gross.
I have no idea what chilli she used but it was far too much.

The skin inside my mouth is peeling.

idk man, google it.

lasagne's my favourite food as well, I feel for you. I guess it's nice that she cooked for you, but at least you were honest
If your mouth is peeling you might wanna get it checked out... that doesn't really sound like what chilli does even if its really strong....
Reply 19
She might be PMSing or on her monthly cycle and bleeding

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending