The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ptbp
You probably weren't watching Arsenal vs Barca this year then when we crying out for someone to finish our counter attacks but players like ox kept fking it up

Barca is literally the only team that could out-possess us atm. Unless we do become really crap at keeping the ball I'm not sure how Vardy fits in (except for latching onto Ozil through balls as one suggested)
Lol @ trying to sign Vardy
Original post by ptbp
I wonder how Vardy do as the mighty watford, bournemouth, stoke, swansea, west brom, middlesbrough, burnley and sunderland all sit deep

No goals for vardy

Great logic mate

Do you even watch Arsenal ffs.
Reply 7943
Next year is clearly Wenger's last

He doesn't care about how many years vardy has left - he just wants one good season from him which vardy definitely has in him. He's signed Xhaka, and looking for a defender. Wenger going all out for a high stakes season next year
Reply 7944
smh at some of these fans

Fine - lets not sign vardy. Play Giroud up front next year and watch Wenger complain about lack of strikers on market come january transfer window :biggrin:
Vardy omg, is this happening? Or is it just b,s,?
I personally am praying to the God Jesus Christ and wishing the Buddhist luck in their attempt to keep vardy. I hope like everything this season, they succeed and we fail. Don't want that prick near my club. Sign lacazette and morata ffs.
Original post by Zerforax

Such a Liverpool thing isn't it.
From Marco Reus to Jamie Vardy in a couple of hours.

Arsene Wenger.
Reply 7948
Original post by shawn_o1
Barca is literally the only team that could out-possess us atm. Unless we do become really crap at keeping the ball I'm not sure how Vardy fits in (except for latching onto Ozil through balls as one suggested)

just barca tho? Many top teams in the ucl out-possess us and we need to have the mentality of believing we can win the ucl not just the league
Lol I want to sign him just to see the salty reactions from Arsenal haters.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
From Marco Reus to Jamie Vardy in a couple of hours.

Arsene Wenger.

Multitasking a hard concept to grasp init. I canne believe that humans are capable of it.
Original post by Zerforax

Liverpool offered him £140,000 per week but can't meet his release clause as they're not in the CL , yet you laugh at us for finishing 4th. LOL.
Yep.
Rival fans are ****ing themselves when they see Vardy is coming.

Already comparing him to the RVP transfer.

Im done.
Signing mikel silvestre and park didn't leave me this baffled.
Vardy is w*nk unless the defensive team play a high line. Otherwise the only time he comes into play is when Mahrez feeds him.
Original post by Rk2k14
Yep.

Im done.

They're right though. You're clearly already having a meltdown.
Original post by Rk2k14
Yep.

Im done.

He might not win us the league, but it will be worth it just to see how butthurt other fans will get.
Reply 7957
Want to sign Vardy just for pure banter tbh. Would be such an un Arsenal think to do.
Original post by atom y humber
They're right though. You're clearly already having a meltdown.

Meltown=laughing @ stupidity of some fans.

Ok m8.

- Marble halls
- Class
- History
- London's finest.

Latest