The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
Why do drag things longer than it needs to be

Saul is as fast as Herrera

You're the one coming out with BS like we need fast wingers and then mention Mahrez:biggrin:

also lol.
Original post by Rk2k14
You're the one coming out with BS like we need fast wingers and then mention Mahrez:biggrin:
Mahrez is pretty quick. Speed in attack is basically how they won the title, and Mahrez wasn't going past 3 people at time with his lack of pace.
Original post by Fizzel
Mahrez is pretty quick. Speed in attack is basically how they won the title, and Mahrez wasn't going past 3 people at time with his lack of pace.

Yeah he's quick on the ball.
Point I was initially making. If you're a top dribbler then you don't need to be very fast. Not the type of winger to push it on the byline and cross it in.
Scenes.
Lol at Man Utd fans frothing over Mahrez and dissing Vardy (and Alexis Sanchez before he joined us). I remember when Sanchez joined and you were slagging him off, then he anally penetrated you at the Emirates.
anyone fancy creating a league for euro fantasy football?
Ooooh Zlatann. We're all laying our cards on the table. Your turn Pep.
Mourinho signing Ibrahimovic makes sense. He ticks all the boxes from a commercial point of view, still has it at 34 and allows Rashford/Martial to continue their development. If it's a one year deal then allows United to assess the market next summer as the striking availability could be more varied: Aubameyang, Lewandowski both could be available. Good the Higuain rumours turned out to be nonsense..
Original post by banterboy
anyone fancy creating a league for euro fantasy football?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4096905
YAAAAASSSSSSSS #WelcomeZlatan

Omg we will be deadly next season! Can't wait :coma:
Happy to hear that its only the one year and potentially the only striker we sign. Means martial and rashford all will be given a chance up top througout next seasons.

Interesting to read off sky than we turned down the chance to sign vardy. Thank god for that. Watch how arsenal fans think he's god gifts now. Wouldnt be surprised if vardy turns them down tbh. I guess depending on what mahrez and kante do really
Original post by Seabear11
Happy to hear that its only the one year and potentially the only striker we sign. Means martial and rashford all will be given a chance up top througout next seasons.

Interesting to read off sky than we turned down the chance to sign vardy. Thank god for that. Watch how arsenal fans think he's god gifts now. Wouldnt be surprised if vardy turns them down tbh. I guess depending on what mahrez and kante do really

I think Vardy will do very well at Arsenal he will have much better service and he's better at finishing than Giroud.
Lol United hyping over Zlatan, he can't cut it at PL level.
Original post by James.Carnell
Lol United hyping over Zlatan, he can't cut it at PL level.

He will net 10+ goals in his first PL season with us just wait and see. Quote me at the end of the new season :biggrin:
@Dirtybit

I can see it already.

All season: Rooney -> right diag -> valencia -> cross -> zlatan. rinse and repeat till goal.
Original post by swirly
@Dirtybit

I can see it already.

All season: Rooney -> right diag -> valencia -> cross -> zlatan. rinse and repeat till goal.

#MakeUnitedGreatAgain
Original post by swirly
@Dirtybit

I can see it already.

Don't forget his shot power & his superb free-kicks:

[video="youtube;wAzi-XEJ8Uo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAzi-XEJ8Uo[/video]
Oh that's a sharp free kick!

Latest