The Student Room Group

Good study comforting snacks?

Scroll to see replies

chocolate chocolate and more chocolate :mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 21
Icecream!

Original post by Reda2
Can't believe I have forgotten about nuts..

Studies show it's beneficial for males to consume 1tsp of their own nut, daily.
Badaam :yep:
Reply 24
Quavers and Coca-Cola 💁
Reply 25
Original post by alkaline.
Studies show it's beneficial for males to consume 1tsp of their own nut, daily.

What if you run out or dont have any?
Original post by yoda123
I always have a jar of peanut butter next to me and have a couple of tbsp every now and then and occasionally I might go downstairs and grab a tub of ben and jerrys cookie dough
Night time revision, a warm glass of milk and peanut butter
Bananas are good too, I'm not sure what they're called but I really like those midget bananas, they have a different taste

Lol 'midget bananas' made me laugh
Original post by Reda2
What if you run out or dont have any?

Run out? Males never stop producing sperm. If you don't have any I'd recommend either an increase in sexual activity or a trip to the GP.

I like to jack off and collect my cum in a jar everyday for a month before the exam period, then as I'm revising I slurp on it through a straw to increase brain power.
dark chocolate digestives biscuits
Chocolate is the best it just is!!! :biggrin:
Bueno is my fav, :h:
I can never study and snack at the same time because I just end up eating all the food straight away
Reply 31
Run out? Males never stop producing sperm. If you don't have any I'd recommend either an increase in sexual activity or a trip to the GP.

I like to jack off and collect my cum in a jar everyday for a month before the exam period, then as I'm revising I slurp on it through a straw to increase brain power.

Totally trying that, thank you so much.

Thats a real shame that im a female
Blueberries as they increase memory
Original post by studentshavefun
Blueberries as they increase memory

And they are good antioxidants and help you loose weight too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't eat and work... I just end up sitting there eating!

Spoiler

Almonds - filling as well which stops me eating crisps or chocolate.
Reply 37
I say carrot and cucumber sticks, plum cherry/baby tomatoes, pomegranates...crisps, Oreos!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try one or two cups of green tea instead of coffee.

Eating a small carb snack before a test - a whole-wheat English muffin with a little peanut butter and a glass of orange juice, will help boost concentration and brainpower, and is better than going in on an empty stomach.

Quick Reply

Latest