The Student Room Group

Would you convert to Islam for £1000 a day?

You would have to pray 5 times a day and go to mosque (and study the Quran) once a week for the rest of your life, as well as not eat pork, drink alcohol and everything else.

If you leave Islam the contract ends and you can''t reconvert (and start earning the money again).

Would you convert to Islam for £1000 a day and if so, how many days would you be a Muslim for?

Scroll to see replies

As a Muslim, do I get cash by default? :colondollar:
never
Original post by King Scorchy

You would have to pray 5 times a day and go to mosque (and study the Quran) once a week for the rest of your life, as well as not eat pork, drink alcohol and everything else.

If you leave Islam the contract ends and you can''t reconvert (and start earning the money again).

Would you convert to Islam for £1000 a day and if so, how many days would you be a Muslim for?

As an ex-muslim am I eligible for this? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by macsalaama
As an ex-muslim am I eligible for this? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whilst we're opposites everywhere else we seem to be in the same boat here. :biggrin:
I'd probably do it for a few years just to build up my bank balance/pay off my student loans but no way for the rest of my life - I had the most absolutely delicious pulled pork sandwich today with a Woodchuck cider to wash it down, it was truly one of life's greatest pleasures. :drool:
I've got my values and beliefs and I'm sticking to em. The money sounds good but not good enough.

10k for the day sure. 1k, psh. I know people who got more student loans than that lol.
Never.
I'd recite the shahada with quickness tbh im too poor
Original post by champ_mc99
Whilst we're opposites everywhere else we seem to be in the same boat here. :biggrin:

Haha, it would be a boring world if we were all the same.
Seriously though, £1000 a day sounds too good to pass.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

True. Too bad we don't qualify. :frown:
faith cannot be brought or sold through money or wealth it what a person believes!!!
Original post by King Scorchy

Bacon's too good

I'd just pretend to because no one can know the truth of your thoughts :sexface:
(edited 7 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wait it's A day like EACH day? Or...just for a day?...

I'd never do it for everyday. For one day yea. :K:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Do I actually have to believe in Allah?

Could I pray to Richard Dawkins instead?

How is your dp moving?...
Original post by 0to100
How is your dp moving?...

I'm an ex-subscriber but maintained privileges such as coloured usernames and GIFs as avatars.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I'm an ex-subscriber but maintained privileges such as coloured usernames and GIFs as avatars.

Ah. I see.
Reply 18
I would but deep down I would believe jack ****
I guess I could fake it for a while. I'm already a vegetarian and don't drink much. Allah doesn't exist so aside from sore knees I can't imagine the praying would matter all that much.

Quick Reply

Latest